Search results

1. Rob V

Off Topic Health care system needs drastic overhaul.

As long as you have money and/or insurance. If you don’t it’s a different story
  2. Rob V

Off Topic Health care system needs drastic overhaul.

Easy question to answer - nothing
  3. Rob V

Nanticoke Hoover's launch Saturday the 25th ?

Very nice ! Thanks for sharing. Mind if I ask you what presentation / method works best for you at this time of year ?
  4. Rob V

so...fishsmith ... how'd you make out ?
  5. Rob V

Thanks. that's kinda what I thought. good luck tomorrow.
  6. Rob V

Hoping for one last crack at the cat Saturday morning. Wind forecast sounds reasonable but it's going to be cold tonight and tomorrow morning. Would one night of cold temp's be enough to freeze the channel/launch up enough that I couldn't launch my 18 foot aluminum boat ? I don't want to...
  7. Rob V

Fall Small Mouth Bass?

Was out this weekend also - largest was just shy of 6 lbs. Great couple of days.
  8. Rob V

Fishing Report Perch - St Williams - Monday, Oct 23rd

thanks for the report , 7-8 feet of water ?
  9. Rob V

Erie Secrets Worm Harnesses

me too !
  10. Rob V

Where's the perch ?

again - that's where i looked - for most of the length of the bar. on that note when you say inside the bar you're talking the south side (vs the bay side) - correct ?
  11. Rob V

Where's the perch ?

exactly the same depth I tried - with minnows. guess i just didn't look hard enough or long enough (all day)
  12. Rob V

Where's the perch ?

I'm having a devil of a time trying to find any numbers of perch this spring. I didn't get out early this spring but have been out 3 or 4 times in the last two months with little success to speak of. I caught a few in the bay (boating channel) before the sanctuary was imposed but haven't found...
  13. Rob V

Transducer Travel Covers

I use a piece of pool noodle cut to length (i have the long thin 3 in 1 Lowrance ducker). Slit it down the middle like a hot dog bun, wrap it around the ducer (closed end over the business side of the ducer) and then wrap the whole thing with electric tape to keep it tight and held on. To be...
  14. Rob V

LEAFS

Well, that didn't take long.... only 19 years to get past the first round ! Better late than never I guess.
  15. Rob V

Off Topic Air Fryers for fish ?

wow... tell me how you really think !! :) thanks
  16. Rob V

Mmm Chicken 🤤

thanks - yes that makes sense - i didn't think a wet batter would work
  17. Rob V

Mmm Chicken 🤤

do you do fish in your air fryers often ? if so are you happy with the result ?
  18. Rob V

thanks for the offer @stomp
  19. Rob V

I've read a couple of posts here about air fryers and it seems most people are happy with them. I'm looking for a less messy and hopefully healthier way to cook my fish vs deep frying. Before I take the plunge I was hoping for some real life experience from the pros on this board ! What's...
  20. Rob V

Mmm Chicken 🤤

did you mean to say air fryer ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks