Search results

1. Scotts

Outer Bay Perch

Out today from 2-5. Only managed a few and keep enough for a feed. All nice size.
  2. Scotts

Off Topic Drakes

Thanks my buddy that goes south of the boarder fairly often for replenishing my stock of Drake's. Last week's feed of Perch just wasn't the same without it.
  3. Scotts

North Shore Perch.

No minnows available so hit the north shore armed with worms, still a few perch around. Kept a dozen for a feed.
  4. Scotts

Minnows

Lake Erie baits live bait status says no minnows. Any one know if Collins has any. Thanks.
  5. Scotts

Lighthouse, August 21st

Fished the Lighthouse last Saturday, very calm day. Marked lots of fish but no takers. Noticed a large flock of Gulls feeding on the surface. Passed through them and this is what I saw. Any thoughts?
  6. Scotts

Fishing Report Perch

Fished the north shore today between Turkey Point and Fishers Glenn. Tried several spots and finally got onto an active school. Fish were all average size, finished with 54 between my wife and I. Beautiful day on the water.
  7. Scotts

Off Topic Why?

Crappy fishing weather today so went for a bike ride around the Waterford ponds. Biked down concession #7 towards Round Plains. There's a culvert there where often you can see lots of wildlife and small fish. Someone dumped the remains of two large Walleye and a trout right on the culvert. Why?
  8. Scotts

Fishing Report Bluff Bar today.

Late start today, headed for Bluff Bar but got side tracked by a large group of boats off Pottahawk. Wasted an hour there without a nibble. Lake was like glass so we made our way to the Bluff and had a pretty good afternoon. Kept a dozen perch for a fish fry and three large ones for my dad...
  9. Scotts

Fishing Report Nanticoke Sept 9th

Fished in 90/110 ' today straight south of the Nanticoke Shoal. Went 6 for 7. All on NK 28 spoons. Dipseys 120- 140' . Still a few around.
  10. Scotts

Fishing Report The elbow today

Two dipseys @ 90 and two lead core, 8 colour. The hot lure today was an old gold Ac shiner minnow with an orange back.Chrome and blue redfin's did the rest. The graph was lit up all morning.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks