Search results

1. G

possible gun ban

Make some noise and don't think it cant happen
  2. G

I knew it was coming

3. G

WARNING

Just to let every one know that is out there hunting deer this week watch your self my buddy was fishing today and pulled 2 deer ticks off of him the cold nights are not enough to put them into hiding so watch your self and tell your buddies good luck out there and be safe
  4. G

It's turkey time

Good luck guys n gals be safe and watch them ticks lots out there had 7 on me in 2 days but thats not going to stop the hunt shoot straight and have fun GOOD LUCK ALL
  5. G

here are a few mounts from this years season

clients were very happy canada goose wood duck pair moose shoulder mount coyote shoulder mount common merganser this tom i did last spring
  6. G

HAPPY DUCK SEASON EVE

Happy duck season to all and good luck on your hunt in the morning and be safe
  7. G

dove / goose

hows the hunting been any one been out
  8. G

BOAT BLIND

Well i finished the blind for my boat today had a great time hunting out of it last year
  9. G

nice thing to see

I was up early this morning so took a drive and stopped at the welland river and tried some fishing fishing was no good so i left and as i just got going down the road had this hen and young turkeys walking down the road good thing i was there across the road a hawk was watching them as they...
  10. G

TURKEY SEASON

Good luck to everyone on there turkey hunt this year and be safe
  11. G

Scouting

has anyone been out scouting for turkey yet i'm seeing some but haven't seen any toms strutting yet but heard some gobbling 3 days ago
  12. G

for thouse that don't know

just throwing it out there if you didn't know that the turkey season opens on the 27th this year not the 25th don't wan't to see anyone get into trouble http://files.ontario.ca/environment-and-energy/fish-and-wildlife/239847.pdf
  13. G

PORT MAITLAND

Jut wondering if any one has tried just out past the pier or is it just a wast of time thanks for any info
  14. G

LAKE SIMCOE

Me and a buddy hit cooks bay last night just a spure of the moment thing so we fished well into the night lot of dinks but did get some nice ones too we took 25 home with us if we kept every thing we caught we would of had at least 1 limit 30 f.o.w 10" of ice and it was cold after midnight .
  15. G

lot's of bears this year

been a good year this year for bears hear is a couple bear i did
  16. G

Quiet morning

A very quiet morning and very foggy out there to nice out not many birds moving but got 2 woodies this morning
  17. G

duck season is here

Good luck every one on a new duck season and be safe:finger:
  18. G

GOOSE/ DOVES

Good luck to you guys getting out for geese/doves tomorrow(y)
  19. G

night fishing

Thought i get a few more nights of fishing in before i put the rod away till the ice comes in it was a slow night but managed another bowfin here are 7 of the bowfin i caught this summer the one of just the head out of the water was the biggest one this year it was about 2ft long
  20. G

WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/arizona-gun-instructor-dead-after-9-year-old-accidentally-shoots-him
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks