nice thing to see

Gunner_1

I was up early this morning so took a drive and stopped at the welland river and tried some fishing
fishing was no good so i left and as i just got going down the road had this hen and young turkeys
walking down the road
019_zpslxonc0o1.jpg

good thing i was there across the road a hawk was watching them as they ran into the corn field
on the left

In f field on my way to work there was a hen with 7 chicks watched then grow for couple months and today I seen her with 5 that looked a week or so old and they where in the ditch right at road side so I was not seeing things lolo_O first time I have seen such small chicks so late

Ya they are small and for the amount of eggs they lay the flock is small as well something is getting them could have lost a bunch
as eggs or after hatching don't know i know there was a hawk watching them as i came up to them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks