Search results

1. ColtPilot

Pike-A-Saurus Rex Lake Nipigon Area

Last week on our annual father-son trip, my 12-year-old boated this Northern. In 40+ years of fishing, I can now say that my son has outdone his old man. With him in the picture is Chad Thompson, owner of Pasha Lake Cabins in Jellicoe. Chad helped to get this brute in the boat. We didn't weigh...
  2. ColtPilot

Bluff Bar - Monday

I'm thinking of giving Bluff Bar a try tomorrow, but will be flying solo as my wife has elected to go cross-border shopping, (yawn). Is anyone else thinking of heading out? Let me know what time and from where - it would be nice to follow someone out and back in, for safety reasons as well. Thanks.
  3. ColtPilot

FYI..... On Yahoo.com This Morning

Concerns are rising over significantly low Great Lakes water levels Replaced with link due to copyright concerns http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquinox/concerns-rising-over-low-great-lakes-water-levels-173524590.html
  4. ColtPilot

Bluff Bar Pike - Saturday

Great day on the water Saturday. This is my 11-year-old with one of the pike measuring 28". Trolling inside the bar at about 3 mph. Three of them came on perch coloured rapalas. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Scott
  5. ColtPilot

Bassaholic / Spilliard??

Are you guys going to give the inner bay a shiot this weekend?? I was hoping to get out Saturday or Sunday or both. Does it get a little bumpy out there with a 15 km/h wind? If you're going, good luck and hope to see you with some good pike and bass!! Scott
  6. ColtPilot

Rookie Launcher

So, just looking for some advice. This is my first year with a boat and would love to get out on the bay for the bass opener in 10 days. As it will be very busy, any thoughts on where to lauch as I'm a bit of a rookie and don't want too many people throwing sheephead at me because I'm holding...
  7. ColtPilot

Thank You

Went out of Bruce this afternoon. 33 f.o.w. and 27 nice keepers in just a couple of hours. I would like to thank Greg and the gang at North Shore for getting us in and out with ease. I would especially like to thank the gentlemen that gave us the rest of their minnows on the way out as the...
  8. ColtPilot

Bluff Bar Pike??

Hi all, With the water temp. warming up, have we seen the last of the pike at Bluff's now until fall? I missed out so far this spring, but I'm loving the perch run and looking forward to bass season. If the pike are still there, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot next weekend, weather permitting...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks