Bassaholic / Spilliard??

ColtPilot

Are you guys going to give the inner bay a shiot this weekend?? I was hoping to get out Saturday or Sunday or both. Does it get a little bumpy out there with a 15 km/h wind? If you're going, good luck and hope to see you with some good pike and bass!!
Scott

Hey Coltpilot I'll prob be out there sunday morning hoping for some good fishing this weekend! It might be a little choppy on sat out there with the wind outta the NNW, but there's all kinds of little bays you can hide out in and try for largies. Good luck and have an eye for me on sunday I'll be in a red/white 16ft Northwood aluminum

Thanks! Sounds good - I have a 15.5' Doral Colt, (hence the name) - blue and white. I'll likely give it a try Sat afternoon til sunset and again Sunday morn.

Hey coltpilot/bassaholic i'll be out sun morn. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'm in a black 17' lund. Good luck hope the fish cooperate!

Spilliard

Hey guys I made out for some pike fishing this morning in the inner bay, I got one small guy and my buddy got two nice size pike! lately im being out fished buy all my friends:D[:(!]. we fished around EC10 till about 11:00, then the wind picked up and was a little too rough to do anything so we called it a day. but a pretty good day of fishing and I'm sure the pike action will only get better.

Mine
Mypike.jpg

Gords
Gordpike.jpg

Nice report Bassaholic - yeah the winds picked up for sure. Lots of good dats left on the calendar yet.

I only got out on Saturday west of EC 10.... got skunked in 3 hrs.:(

I had the same results as you bassaholic. A few small pike. My first weedbed i rolled up on at 8am i had 4 nice largemouth follow my lure to the boat without a hit. After that i didn't see a largemouth for the rest of the day. Water was 67F - 69F.

Spilliard

Back