Search results

1. T

Sunken boat Pottahawk

Does anyone know what the updated status is on the sunken boat by or at Pottahawk. Thanks Rick
  2. T

precision trolling app

Has anyone used the precision trolling app, are the dive charts accurate, do you think the life membership is the way to go. Thanks Rick
  3. T

triple tree rod holders

Has anyone bought the triple tree rod holders from noclass that are advertised in the classified section and it you have what is the quality like and have they stood up durning use. Just starting to build a planer board setup and l am still not sure if this is the way to go with a tree or...
  4. T

planner boards

Wanting to buy planner boards to use with my mast for Lake Erie had a old pair of home made double ones that were not that good sold them. I have looked at the Amish outfitters double ones and want to know if anyone has ever used these or if anyone has any other brands they recommend any info...
  5. T

big Otter boat launch

Can anyone tell me what the launch at Big Otter is like to use and what time they are open in the morning. Thanks Rick
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks