Search results

1. P

Small motor tune ups

I have and old evenrude 18 hp about a 1956 and I use avation fuel in it really likes the fuel still mix it a 40 to 1 and I havnt had no bog at all
  2. P

its an old Johnson 40 hp sounds like gummy carb s and need to be cleaned try fuel injection...

its an old Johnson 40 hp sounds like gummy carb s and need to be cleaned try fuel injection cleaner and some aviation fuel and problem solved it sounds like you need to use leaded fuel old engines don't like unleaded fuel not like the new engine that run on the ethanol bleds
  3. P

st williams ice conditions

as far as my opinion rotten ice is no good its warming up and the ice is crystalizing very undependable might look good but very bad for swimming lessons I don't want to get any calls to go diving for any bodies so everyone stay clear perch isn;t worth your life soft water is...
  4. P

hi are you still looking for an engine I got a 22 hp v twin for sale 150 will take it

hi are you still looking for an engine I got a 22 hp v twin for sale 150 will take it
  5. P

Lake Lisgar

hi guys lake lisgar is a tiny body of water very small fish not very deep I live in tillsonburg and its fun to catch and release due to very small fish
  6. P

hi do you still have the clam jounor for sale

hi do you still have the clam jounor for sale
  7. P

Lights on the bay?

I was watching the web cam and I too seen the flashing red lights I thought I was just ice huts and they were marker lights
  8. P

Ice fish deer creek CA?

smallies and rainbows kinda likes them gobies but I agree they are bad news
  9. P

RIP Duncan :(

so sorry you lost your companion
  10. P

First stealheadn spring report

can i ask where you are fishing
  11. P

time to do something

sounds great i thought it had a cut off date for boats i put my boat away in the late fall and it gets stored till spring time
  12. P

time to do something

gee with all this open water and warm weather is it legal to launch a small boat to go fishing in the bay
  13. P

ice

first what is it next q. where can i find it. is there any ice at long point thet is safe to fish yet?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks