Lake Lisgar

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I drove by Lake Lisgar in Tillsonburg on sun and saw a few guys out there ice fishing. Anybody know what they are targeting? Bluegill, sunfish, crappie, perch, pike? I don't live far away and wondered if it would be worth the effort?

Probably everything but pike. Think most perch,blue gill,and crappy are small(stunted). They would also get some Ofs largemouth bass

never fished through the ice but in soft water all the crappie you can catch but jumbos is right all fish are small. Now I haven't fished it for a few years now

hi guys lake lisgar is a tiny body of water very small fish not very deep I live in tillsonburg and its fun to catch and release due to very small fish

considering the gully depth across the road from the drain i would think it would be quite deep.
They sure did bury a load of trash when the town dump was just a few blocks to the south.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks