Search results

1. Pinchel

Fishing Report We’re out there

I was out close to ec10 also and ended up with 20 and a pike. The bite was hit and miss. I agree with the taste testing minnows today. On ice at 9 off at 3 nice day all in all.
  2. Pinchel

Off Topic Machines on the Ice at LPB

How is the snow situation? Jimmy posted a video of old cut side and with him on a snowmobile it looked awful. Not a good time for atvs. Hoping the at Williams side has less.
  3. Pinchel

Texas rigs for Longpoint

I have 2 dozen that I’d sell cheap if interested. They are 54” long and I believe 8 ounce. Delhi Pinchel_19@hotmail.com if interested.
  4. Pinchel

A Merry Christmas and contest by Tailfeathers

1244 goodluck
  5. Pinchel

What happened to all the duck hunters

If you go down to the unit on any given day especially Saturday you will see that there are plenty of hunters. I don't think numbers are a problem. Outside of the waterfowl unit public places are minimal so again those places are kept quiet to keep the people that hunt them down.
  6. Pinchel

What happened to all the duck hunters

Too many internet scouters. You post a good hunt one day and it's a zoo the next.
  7. Pinchel

Empty Seat Tomorrow for Perch out of Burwell

Wonderful offer. Too bad for a thing called work.
  8. Pinchel

Ice? Ducks?

Please don't attempt to hunt the unit. It will only ruin it for future self serve in the future. Forget about the rules we had an early freeze up so they closed it.
  9. Pinchel

It's that time again.... Ice?

Temps dipping Down to around -8 feels like -15 there will be ice anywhere water isn't moving. The water will tighten up quick with next weeks temps.
  10. Pinchel

When does the unit start the self serve? Or are they still doing that?

Just curious as to the dates on this. Normally begins somewhere around mid December if I recall correctly.
  11. Pinchel

Im in Waterford , where do I go to get leaches?

Lake Erie bait and tackle $8 a dozen
  12. Pinchel

Bass Open - Big Bass Derby

Will there be a random draw prize like the 14' boat combo they used too do?
  13. Pinchel

Adblock message?

I think what most people fail to see is that as Stomp mentioned before the ads you block are paying for the site. If everyone blocks them we won't have a site to browse anymore. If people feel the need to block unnecessary ads maybe they should start paying a membership fee? I don't think we...
  14. Pinchel

Stomp, what's with the "Want a Date" adds

Someone once told me that they provide you with ads to look at that are associated with the most commonly searched things on your computer. Hahahaha
  15. Pinchel

Bunk Guides??

One way to avoid this would be the use of the bunk slides they sell. It would only mean boat to plastic contact. It would also allow carpet and wood to dry quicker.
  16. Pinchel

Bunk Guides??

I believe the problem arises when the boat sits on the bunks after coming out of the water. It takes along time for the carpet and wood to dry out.
  17. Pinchel

Bunk Guides??

The chemicals used in pressure treated wood will attack an aluminum hull. They do not work well together. Side bunks wouldn't matter much but the bottom bunks that the boats sits on would be the issue. I just redid 2 bunks on a small trailer and proctor marine told me DO NOT use PT wood. They...
  18. Pinchel

Do I need a Boat License ?

This question came up about a month or so ago and to my SUPRISE I thought you did need a license but you do not for rentals. Not sure why but thats how it's worded.
  19. Pinchel

Bruce,Burwell,Long point

May 31st??? Better reread those regs. It's may 15th. @paddle maker As quoted online A Fish Sanctuary has been established by Regulation on part of Inner Long Point Bay. It is now necessary to refrain from all fishing between May 15 to the last Saturday in June each year - in the area labeled...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks