Search results

1. Jlund1

Water levels

Hi guys. This isn’t fishing related and I apologize for that. Has anyone had issues on the point this year with water draining slowly in their plumbing? My kitchen sink on the Point is really slow now and I think it’s because of the high lake levels. Just wondering, thanks
  2. Jlund1

Rainbow recipe

Ok who has a good program for smoking Rainbows from Erie. Landed a few yesterday that couldn’t be released. I’ve had some from Erie before that seemed oily, never had great success on the Q with them either.
  3. Jlund1

Lighthouse

Has anyone been out to the end of the point for walleye? Just wondering. Thanks
  4. Jlund1

Rabbits

Hi, I’m hoping to take my son out for cottontails during the Holidays. I have a cottage in Long Point to check in on and was wondering if there is any Crown bush I can hunt with him along the way? Near Turkey Point or Vitoria? Any info appreciated. Thanks
  5. Jlund1

LPB perch

Anyone been out recently? My sons hockey team was eliminated from a tournament today and it looks like an opportunity to fish one more time tomorrow. Any info would be great
  6. Jlund1

Anderson Pond

Hi, I'd like to check out Anderson Pond near the end of the Point one day this summer when it's calm. Can anyone tell me the best way to access it? On Google Earth there appears to be a few ways in and out but I'm assuming there is sandbars moving around all the time out there. Thanks
  7. Jlund1

A few bass pictures

Thought I'd share a few pics of my boy with some LPB donkeys
  8. Jlund1

Hastings question

Hey just wondering if anyone fishes the Hastings side through the ice. My dad asked me if I knew which I don't so I thought I'd ask here. I realize there is probably large ice mounds that make accessing the ice difficult.
  9. Jlund1

First Post and question

Hey guys, I've visited the site a few times to check on ice fishing, port burwell walleye and long point duck reports but for the last few years have never posted as my outings are so few with little ones and work. I hope to start being able to contribute more in the future. My father used to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks