Search results

1. Jlund1

Fishing Report Lake Ontario live June 20th

Hope you don’t mind me asking which Marina in Oakville?
  2. Jlund1

Where to go Saturday

Here’s one
  3. Jlund1

Where to go Saturday

Question on this thread about Bronte, I’ve been fishing a few times this week and got some nice salmon but lots of fish coming up for a look with no payoff. What speed should I be running? Been doing 2.5-3 mph
  4. Jlund1

Water levels

Hi guys. This isn’t fishing related and I apologize for that. Has anyone had issues on the point this year with water draining slowly in their plumbing? My kitchen sink on the Point is really slow now and I think it’s because of the high lake levels. Just wondering, thanks
  5. Jlund1

Rainbow recipe

Thanks guys 2 in the smoker now couldn’t get service at the Point yesterday so air was hard to check up on the replies. Thank you I am going without a apple wood (couldn’t get alder) and brown sugar/kosher salt brine. Will try some of the recipes after I get more bows, so far they look great!
  6. Jlund1

Rainbow recipe

Ok who has a good program for smoking Rainbows from Erie. Landed a few yesterday that couldn’t be released. I’ve had some from Erie before that seemed oily, never had great success on the Q with them either.
  7. Jlund1

Off Topic Fuel Issue

Fuel line connections for sure
  8. Jlund1

Trolling speed????

My kicker wouldn’t run the last 2 weekends so I ran my Terrova at about 1.6-2 and cleaned up on worm harnesses
  9. Jlund1

Lighthouse

Has anyone been out to the end of the point for walleye? Just wondering. Thanks
  10. Jlund1

Old cut

No problem, and not trying to scare anyone off or tell anyone it’s safe. Just what I’ve seen out there.
  11. Jlund1

Old cut

I have been taking an ATV. However there is bad spots out there. The pressure crack is probably being camouflaged with snow more and more this week and on Sunday I saw what looked like a hole the size of a pool. I would suggest not going alone and travelling cautiously.
  12. Jlund1

Fishing Report Ice Conditions

I went out of Old Cut Friday, there was lots of ice. You have to watch out for where the water may have drained off and created a man size or vehicle sized hole. Other than that problem and the crack there was a foot of ice
  13. Jlund1

Rabbits

Hi, I’m hoping to take my son out for cottontails during the Holidays. I have a cottage in Long Point to check in on and was wondering if there is any Crown bush I can hunt with him along the way? Near Turkey Point or Vitoria? Any info appreciated. Thanks
  14. Jlund1

LPB perch

Anyone been out recently? My sons hockey team was eliminated from a tournament today and it looks like an opportunity to fish one more time tomorrow. Any info would be great
  15. Jlund1

Water Spouts

So this is current conditions? I was going out to he lighthouse this afternoon thinking things were nice and pleasant out there
  16. Jlund1

Lake Conditions?

I drove over to burwell and watched a good sized boat go out. They were getting bounced pretty good and it is supposed to get breezy soon
  17. Jlund1

Anderson Pond

Nice, thank you sir
  18. Jlund1

Anderson Pond

Hi, I'd like to check out Anderson Pond near the end of the Point one day this summer when it's calm. Can anyone tell me the best way to access it? On Google Earth there appears to be a few ways in and out but I'm assuming there is sandbars moving around all the time out there. Thanks
  19. Jlund1

Hastings

Was out sat evening. Hit a school of suspended perch that were eating. Had a friend drive in this am to fish with me and it was the worst I have ever seen. I wouldn't say it's lack of fish, just no need for them to eat while I was there.
  20. Jlund1

A few bass pictures

It is entirely possible. All fish were released
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks