Search results

1. Bobber Down

Fishing Report Solo Burwell

Well done. Went solo myself this afternoon. 1pm -3:30pm. Same area. South of lighthouse in Burrell. 47 ft with 5 colour lead core. Ripplin redfin gold and black was the ticket for me. Went 6 for 8. Note to self......remember the net next time.lol?
  2. Bobber Down

Largemouth Sept 24

Congrats on the nice fish. Always great to catch a big one. Enjoy
  3. Bobber Down

Lake Erie Winds?

I was out at Burwell today fishing perch south of the silver barn in 48 ft of water. Went out around 11:30 am and fished till 4:30 pm. I have a 16.5 ft with a 40 hp and it was a bit rough heading out but the lake calmed down a bit and the ride back in was fine just took our time so we did not...
  4. Bobber Down

Port Burwell Aug 11 th afternoon

Went out solo today out of Port Burwell this afternoon for some Walleye. What a nice calm day on the water. There were plenty of boats out there. Thanks to the guys at the boat launch for giving me a few tips of where to start. Fished south of the Silver Barn in 56 to 58 ft of water. -...
  5. Bobber Down

Where to go Walleye fishing

I am posting for a friend. He is looking to take his teenage son on a fishing trip for some walleye and pike this month sometime. He is looking at a 3 or 4 day trip. He has a small boat and camper but will stay at a lodge if the price is decent. I asked how far he is willing to go and he...
  6. Bobber Down

bows on harnesses??

Kevin: I have caught many bows while trolling harnesses out of Burwell. Last week in fact 2 bows were caught on an orange worm harness while we were trolling at 2 mph on the gps. Not sure what our speed was down below at the ball. On a solo outing I caught all the bows on a silver harness...
  7. Bobber Down

Hastings- Monday Aug 8th

Hastings or Burwell [?][?][?] We decided Hastings for perch fishing Monday afternoon. Action was slow. We moved around from the 42ft to 48ft zone. As the lake was very calm we drifted and kept 15 nice sized perch. Not a great catch by any means but enough for a couple of meals. Minnows on...
  8. Bobber Down

Lighthouse

Stevie Boy: There were a couple of posts on the Lighthouse earlier. They picked up some sheephead and a walleye. Said there were a half dozen boats out there but no talk on the 68. If you are looking for a partner to go and try call me up. Enjoy When fish bite it's bobber down.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks