Port Burwell Aug 11 th afternoon

Bobber Down

Went out solo today out of Port Burwell this afternoon for some Walleye. What a nice calm day on the water. There were plenty of boats out there. Thanks to the guys at the boat launch for giving me a few tips of where to start. Fished south of the Silver Barn in 56 to 58 ft of water.

- went 4 for 8 on the walleye. Lost two (hooks from the spinner pulled out) and the other two were the netters fault. I gave him a proper tuning in on how to net :)
- 4 silver bass. 1 nice one that put up a good little battle

Lead Core and Dipsey caught all. Tried the down riggers to no avail.

- Ripplin Red Fin (aka: Old Gold) in the gold and black was the hot lure on the #1 dipsey. 180 ft back on 3 setting
- Worm harness - silver blade did well at the start but I did not have many worms and ran out.

New to posting and would like to thank all that do as I enjoy reading all the posts. Very informative. I do have some pictures but will work on learning to post them.

Enjoy the week and lets hope the wind is not too strong for us with smaller boats.

Bobber Down

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks