Fishing Report Solo Burwell

Cap'nkirk

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Solo today picked up my 6. Dipsey 3 setting 100 ft back both sides. 45 FOW directly south of the Burwell light. Dreamweaver ss piston cup and a nk 28 white copper pink. 2 hours.20190714_075704.jpg20190714_081208.jpg20190714_081208.jpg

Nice fish! So new to this I'm still in diapers. What is the name of the lure in your picture? We are elicited to learn. Thanks.

Well done. Went solo myself this afternoon. 1pm -3:30pm. Same area. South of lighthouse in Burrell. 47 ft with 5 colour lead core. Ripplin redfin gold and black was the ticket for me. Went 6 for 8. Note to self......remember the net next time.lol?

Hello kirkplewes Nice fishing and a great report! If you don't mine me saying but by looking at the photos you could pass for a Claude Julien look a like! Great to see you got into the fish- Thanks for sharing. Walleyeman.

:D They say every one has a double. Mine just happens to be the coach of the Canadians.....LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks