Search results

1. RobNPerch

Hastings 14 7/8" Jumbo Perch Personal Best!!!!!

It's not the 15" perch I've been looking for all of my life, but this one is "damn" close!!! My wife only loaded 1 pic instead of multiple pics, and this one pic was my buddy pulling on the tape measure, to make it look shorter(A- hole!!) ,But it measured a true 14 7/8" on the tape and cooler...
  2. RobNPerch

Friday 26th Hastings Lost Anchor

3. RobNPerch

Perch fishing Clear Creek/Burwell

The day started fishing at Port Burwell and the fish finder was lit up with perch at 42 f.o.w. at 8:00 a.m.!! Not 1 perch would bite so we left for Hastings. We stopped at the end of the Windmills and started fishing at 48 f.o.w. and it was non-stop action for the wife and I til noon!!! We had...
  4. RobNPerch

Pottahawk Fishing Report June 4th

It was a nice sunny day, so wifey and I went to booth's(boot's as wifey calls it) to launch boat by 9:00 a.m. Got minnows from Erie bait and tackle and off we went to pottahawk. The bay was calm in the morning, but rough by dinner time when we made it back. Fishing started off very slow and lite...
  5. RobNPerch

Any perch reports from the bay

Are there any perch reports from anyone who has been in the bay the last week or so??? I'll be trying it this weekend with reports to follow. Happy Thanksgiving to All
  6. RobNPerch

Perchin' at Hastings

Well it was a fantastic week of perchin' for me!!!Pic's of last Sunday's amazing catch of 34lb. of fillet of a 2 man limit with pentiful amount of jumbo's!!!The other pic's are from yesterday(saturday)with just the cooler filled up,making 19lb of fillet.And then there is the one shot of "Big...
  7. RobNPerch

Bluff Bar July 1

It was a late start for me today,ended up being at Booth's marina at 12:30 p.m.!! Picked up leeches and minnows at Erie bait and tackle and took the drive to the Bluff's.Quite choppy out there today,but we made it ou there.There was only 1 other boat and us trying to anchor.Tied on 150 ft. of...
  8. RobNPerch

pottahawk report

I went out today from booth's marina and lots of fish were marked on the fish finder in the bay.We got to pottahawk and were marking fish about half way in 8 f.o.w.!We tried for perch and no takers.We then moved to 15 f.o.w. and were marking fish again,but only managed 1 bass and 1 perch around...
  9. RobNPerch

Sunday Mar.25 LPB Perch Report

The wife and I decided to go perchin'around noon.Stopped at wells for some live minnows and launched the boat at boot's marina(that's what the wife calls the marina)!!lol...We went out in front of st.willy about 1km from shore.Only caught 2 small perch.Then we decided to move to ec10 and saw 1...
  10. RobNPerch

EC 6 Muskie/bay perch fishing

I went fishing yesterday,oct. 23/11.I was fishing for perch at ec10 with the first one being a jumbo(13") caught by my wife.Boy was I excited for that.She caught it around 9:30 a.m.The fish finder was lighting up all morning,but they just didn't want to bite.We caught 3 more real jumbo's and 6...
  11. RobNPerch

Any body fish EC10 today???

Are there any fishing reports for the bay today ?I was thinking of heading out tommorow.I'm looking for perch.Any reports from the Bluffs would be nice also.Thanks in advance
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks