pottahawk report

RobNPerch

I went out today from booth's marina and lots of fish were marked on the fish finder in the bay.We got to pottahawk and were marking fish about half way in 8 f.o.w.!We tried for perch and no takers.We then moved to 15 f.o.w. and were marking fish again,but only managed 1 bass and 1 perch around 2:00 p.m.I was happy to enjoy my new boat, 18ft.starcraft bowrider(1977 model)and was surprized how good of a ride this boat was in 4ft. waves and the inboard/outboard 120 h.p. ran like a top!!(original motor)!I now realize that if you aren't catching fish then it's always great to enjoy a good boat ride.I did hear at the bait shop that some guy's were catching perch at normandale yesterday,but we didn't have time to go over and try today.Better luck next time i guess....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks