Search results

1. j-man

sea decking

question for the group. I have sea deck on my boat and a couple of the corners are starting to lift. any ideas or suggestions on what to use to glue them back down
  2. j-man

Off Topic owensound or southhampton or...?

question for the group... heading to owensound /port elgin area for holidays and was going to take the boat to do a day of big water fishing. used to be great up that way but not so much anymore I hear. any suggestions on whether I should target owensound area or lake Huron (port elgin) side.
  3. j-man

huron tribs

hydro graphs say stay away but with them being so high for so long are they possibly running clear for tomorow? anyone have eyes on the Maitland or the green?
  4. j-man

detroit river question

my sons hockey team will be at a hockey tournament in windsor this wknd. going to take some poles and fish the d from shore. any suggestions on a species to target or what might be a good location to try? mostly just filling in time but it would be nice to at least get something
  5. j-man

Trip to nakina abamassagi lake

It's that time of year again...our bi annual trip to nakina. Went with twin lakes outfitters to abamassagi lake....what a trip tonnes of fish , great weather and a couple of trophies. Great time with my son and some friends. Biggest fish of the trip was a 44" pike and a 24.5" walleye , both...
  6. j-man

Calabogie Lake

Heading to Calabogie next week for a family cottage week away. Any fishing tips on this lake? We are on the North shore. thanks J
  7. j-man

NEED HELP to find a family vacation spot for the summer

Looking for a cottage with availability either July 16th or July 30th for 1 week. Obviously needs to be a good fishing spot for the boy and me ....here's the catch.....Momma and daughter are coming and they would like someplace nice with a beach. Can anyone help with suggestions on where to go...
  8. j-man

A funny email I received

I got emailed this today, laughed so hard I had to share... At some point in a guy's life... it comes down to this. Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Ron's...
  9. j-man

Walleye Fishing in Colchester

Just wondering if anyone knows when the walley fishing kicks in on the lake? Planning a trip down on May 5 and wanted to know if I needed to go to the Detroit river instead ..Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.. thanks
  10. j-man

Where do the lake erie pickerel go

Just wondering.....Where do the pickerel go when the leave the bruce , burwell area[?] Just want to do a bit of fall pickerel fishing and dont know where to go[?]
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks