Search results

1. D

old cut success

The two of us did very well again using jimmy riggins. We went home with 84 perch with half being 9 inches and better.
  2. D

ljimmy riggins old cut

great day with Jimmy Riggins at the old cut . The two of us went home with our limit of 100 fish. Best day ever on the bay
  3. D

ice by the 15th

By the looks of the 14 day weather report for long point bay there could be enough ice to start the season. Fingers crossed.
  4. D

too mild

looks like a year where ice fishing in long point is a no go
  5. D

potential for ice

Just seeing the long range forecast of a polar vortex moving in for the latter part of Jan. and early Feb , there is a decent chance pf getting fishable ice yet on long point bay.
  6. D

lack of ice

By the way things are looking and the winter forecast being mild; there is a good possibility of another year with not enough ice for ice fishing. I hope I am wrong.
  7. D

soon

With the colder temps this week we should get enough ice to be fishing on the bay next week.
  8. D

hopeful

By the looks of the 14 day forecast there still could be a chance that the operators can get their huts out by the 15th of Feb
  9. D

There is ice.

Is there anyone going fishing on the bay tomorrow?
  10. D

readers vs typers

Take a look at the topics. then look at how many readers and how many replies. WHY? Dick Saarloos
  11. D

Safe ice on the bay

What is your prediction as to when we will have safe ice on the bay. Mine is Jan 20. Dick Saarloos
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks