Search results

1. C

Nets in 70fow

So---we saw a net line out there 20 miles in 70 fow on Saturday---on Thursday there was nothing there net wise---managed to pull up quick and avoid the net---went along for about 20 minutes away from the first net in opposite, clear direction---bringing in a fish,,looked forward and there's a...
  2. C

Parry Sound Fishing Tips

Heading north to Parry Sound on the big Georgian Bay..staying at a cottage 20 minutes out from port on an island near Henry's Fish and Chips restaurant......does anyone have some inside info on fishing in that area??I will have my Lake Erie gear with me including riggers and dipseys and leadcore...
  3. C

Port Burwell-NEM Update

Went for a drive today to see Port Burwell-NEM progress...new ramp 3 wide was poured yesterday...pad for washroom poured...setup for cleaning station pad ready for cement with cover/lights/water.......should be a great setup for 2 lines going in and 1 out or 2 going out with one in later in the...
  4. C

Any Open Seats...boat in for repair

Ok..it's very humbling to ask however when my Waterbaby is in for repair, then I will ask for a Burwell opening especially when the weather is now good...I hear about solo tours all the time...so...anyone willing for Saturday??my friend can come too if there is room....preference is...
  5. C

Lake Turnover

Is the lake turned over because of the storms this week?Michigan Seacoastal shows 49 degrees around Burwell...any feedback?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks