Lake Turnover

chiroalex

Is the lake turned over because of the storms this week?Michigan Seacoastal shows 49 degrees around Burwell...any feedback?

Port Stanley bouy shows the lake Erie temp. is 21 celcius and wave height is 0.5 meters, if this helps make your decision on going fishin'....

I might give Bruce or Burwell a shot on sunday, winds look favorable. Should I start in shallower water versus a few weeks ago say 48-52ft instead of 56+?

Would like to get out sunday too 2 weeks ago they were in 57' west of bruce. Only 3for 4 on a rough sea.since than. A good report here on stomps 15 out of. Port Stanley wonder how far west they are?

WELL-fish r still there 7 large eyes today,with Maestrolaker-had a great day buddy ,untill next time:D:)-LOOKS LIKE LAKE HAS TURNED OVER???-fish from 60ft. were warm//

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks