Search results

1. G

Are walleye safe to eat from detroit river

G.MECH I am aware of the guide to eating fish that they put out and it is very informative , my point was that in the video they have feet on the ground making people aware of how to clean and cook the fish to make it much safer to eat , and they spend more time and money on stocking and...
  2. G

Are walleye safe to eat from detroit river

i just watched the video posted by denturecrafter , i wish our mnr would be that proactive , but they would never dream of using our licence fees for something like that . sad!!!!!
  3. G

2018 London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show, February 23rd-25th

If you are in the market for a new boat it is a good show , if not save your money . just my opinion .
  4. G

If you need an incentive to fish...

it is so worth it last year 4 of us went out to Hastings and caught 150 perch and ended up with 18 pounds of fillet thats 450 bucks worth , ramp was 10 gas was 30 and truck gas was 20 and 20 worth of minnows
  5. G

Lake O

amen to that lol
  6. G

Lake O

nice catch guys , but just a word of advice you should check the guide to eating fish out of lake ontario ,for example your lake trout , you can only have 1 that is 12 inchs or less in a month anything over that you should not eat .
  7. G

atv travel on the bay

thanks for the info , I will give it a try sometime next week .
  8. G

atv travel on the bay

hi guys I was just wondering how the bay is for atv travel or is the snow to deep ? I was thinking of heading down this week .
  9. G

FISH SMOKER

I have a Bradley as well , had it for 6 years now it works awesome . you can also use it as a cold smoker you just have to make a box and a piece of duct work and your good to go. the real nice feature is that you can remove the smoke generator and attach it to a larger smoker , I made an...
  10. G

salmon fishing goderich ?

well not what I was hoping to hear , we will give it a shot in a week . thanks for the reply
  11. G

salmon fishing goderich ?

just wondering if anyone knows how the fishing has been on lake huron lately ?
  12. G

THANKS to the guy who took my minnow pail

thanks Fisherprice i appreciate it
  13. G

Wisherman didnt do well was out there from 10:30 to 1:30 and only got 1 but it was a good one the ice was ok just dont venture to far past the huts i moved twice first hole was 8 inchs of old ice second hole was only 5 inchs so be careful .
  14. G

yeah today i fished St williams and when i got back to my truck i loaded my quad and all my gear and drove off .when i got to the top of the hill i realized i had set my pail beside the truck so i turned around to go get it ,maybe 2 minutes had passed get there and it was gone .i didnt pass...
  15. G

Parking at the Old Cut Marina

Need i say more .
  16. G

Parking at the Old Cut Marina

Consequence Free "are receipts provided and you need a proper hst # " your an IDIOT !
  17. G

Smack down in Burwell Town...

nice pics but your post is almost a month old kinda misleading
  18. G

minnows port bruce

hey packrat give it a rest maybe you should stand at the top of the hill with a sign for rush creek .anyways people will go where they go just state you have minnows or not .enough said.
  19. G

Boat launch

go to rotton ronnies in longpoint for bait we did well this weekend useing tube jigs and just drop shotting with minnows
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks