Search results

1. R

A story unrelated to Long Point

Hey Clark, sorry to hear about your fall, lucky you didn,t break any bones. You should always keep xtra keys somewhere,anyways , last year my brother hit himself in the foot with the axe. When you have a cottage where we do, small things become major real fast.Had to drive into hearst at...
  2. R

burwell sept 5

Well hit the water at 6 , first boat out . Drove staight out to 56ft and the screen was full of hooks. Drop a spoon down to 50 and a rr fin to 45 , spoon took a nice 4lb walley in the first 5 mins. Thought holy crap ! Look at all those hooks down their,this is gonna be short and sweet. WRONG...
  3. R

Burwell tomorrow?

Thanks guys for all the replys , I,ll give it a shot , and let ya know . I remember going out last year near the end of september and hitting a few .
  4. R

Burwell tomorrow?

Going out of burwell in the morning , last kick at the wally,s. Any advice on where to start depthwise, Thinking of maybe starting in 57 and working out from there. Have,nt seen too many reports from weekend. Anyone ever drive down by boat to Hasting area from burwell? Was wondering how long of...
  5. R

World class walleye fishing with Walleye Obsession

Nice haul, this site rocks, best members on this board. Info is top notch ,site is great with guys telling all . If you can,t catch fish after all the free info break your rods.
  6. R

Aug 19 - Burwell

nice going , looks like you did well, glad to see those small eaters.
  7. R

What a rotten day on the Bay:)

Hi Walleye , dam e mail not working , here is my # 519 744 5924, Rob.
  8. R

What a rotten day on the Bay:)

Hey Walleye, it,s a small world for I too have a cottage in Hearst area. Not too far from Lake Fushimi Prov park. Stoddart laKe, Where abouts Are you ? Rob.
  9. R

Burwell /sat 24

Last time chasing Mr Wally, turn out to be a beauty day. Too bad the fish weren,t cooperating like the weather was. Started in 55ft and came in closer to 47 after hearing 1 caught in closer. Did not mark squat the entire time, just perch and sheepies.After 4 hrs, finally hit a fish in 57ft.Tried...
  10. R

burwell sat. sept. 10

Well hit the water , after picking up some worms at Kingfishers. Beauty day to be out ,water conditions were awsome.Went a little east out too 56ft and started marking some nice hooks.Good starting point,out with worm harnesses,minutes later fish on.It was a steady pic at them, had to speed up...
  11. R

Huron perch

Goderich perchin is crazy and with no shiners. [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x145/robrimfire/003-5.jpg[ /IMG]
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks