Burwell tomorrow?

Going out of burwell in the morning , last kick at the wally,s. Any advice on where to start depthwise, Thinking of maybe starting in 57 and working out from there. Have,nt seen too many reports from weekend. Anyone ever drive down by boat to Hasting area from burwell? Was wondering how long of boat trip? I will report my Outing when I get back.
Rob.

We did pretty good on Saturday S-W of Burwell in 57 - 60 fow. Lots of eye's and few garbage fish. Hard to say now though, I think things are on the move....

Good luck and report back.

Went out Sunday 210 out of burwell to 55' and got 4 big eyes and 1 bow on greasy chicken,rip redfin and nascar,hope this helps they are 5-6 mmiles closer to shore than most of august.
Cheers

Thanks guys for all the replys , I,ll give it a shot , and let ya know . I remember going out last year near the end of september and hitting a few .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks