Search results

1. J

sewer outflow fishing+big coyote

Went for a mornin drive with a mc cafe new years day,watched a diehard fishing for buffoon sized 30 lb carp in a sewage outflow area,not quite a pleasant area like nanticoke outflow.Then on the way back home i spotted a huge city dwelling yote near a truckin company followed him across the...
  2. J

Frankenstorm on the way

Greatlakes need this recharge of rainwater,5 days of good rain with superstorm sandy merging with a huge low pressure from northern manitoba. One more dry year like this past summer would make longpoint inner bay not usable for bigger boats next year just canoes and tins.
  3. J

Asian carp found in fraser river !

News reports I just seen on tv, are saying that... asian carp have been discovered out west in the fraser river british columbia. If true ,it will be the first serious test for the survival of a world class sport fishery in Canada.Salmon,steelhead,coho... Could be in for a disaster out...
  4. J

chch news pottohawk pi..up

Watched 11pm news,hamilton news station had crew out at pottohawk. They showed video footage of a young woman,fighting,swinging arms,enraged battling an O.P.P. Officer on T.V. And a young man arrested for impaired boating in a cruiser. Any other info on the boat booze bash that anyone has...
  5. J

Too early for quads and sleds!

Fortunately the youngster survived.Gotta be patient for the cold to do its work on the ice building. Heading for LPB tomorrow, much safer to walkout on the ice,sled can stay home for now.Look what happened on lake simcoe...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks