Search results

1. Waterboy

Friday am

Blown off the water in Port Maitland at 8:30am. Got too rough for us and I’m in a 21 footer. At the ramp fire and rescue was there someone put out a mayday call. Hope everyone is ok Did get 5 eyes in about an hour of lines in time near the fingers. Fish were hugging bottom
  2. Waterboy

Friday am

Yup going to try port maitland
  3. Waterboy

Hastings to-day

Well the tugs were fishing Hastings pretty hard last year. Hope they didn't clean it out Now is just about prime time for there. Hope to hear some better reports soon good luck
  4. Waterboy

Hastings Augest 6th

Yup it sucked today moved a few times never did see a good picture on the graph oh well that's fishing
  5. Waterboy

444 tourney

Me too team hawg haulers
  6. Waterboy

big boards or in line ??

I use 3 oz snap weights as well on the inline boards all the time and they produce. Not to cause a fight but you see a lot more used big board systems for sale than the inline boards eg 50 to 1. And I never see the 1. As I'm trying to buy few more inlines used for buddies and you just never...
  7. Waterboy

big boards or in line ??

i've used both and inlines for sure
  8. Waterboy

Lake Erie possession limit now 100 for perch

Just read this in the ontario out of doors mag their 2015 fishing annual First I heard of it I guess I'm behind the times.
  9. Waterboy

Best Line Counter Reels, trolling

30 size Okuma convectors. With 50 lb power pro. Great as it'll do both salmon on lake O and erie eyes if you never salmon fish go with the 20's. Use the power handle on both. Great clickers as well
  10. Waterboy

Burwell Sept 08 morning

nice work Paul. 7 lb 14 oz ws our biggest eye yesterday, tons of silvers as well same general area. Not one sheephead!!!!!!. the perch gave us a little trouble yesterday at first but we moved away from the silverbarn crowd and into 47 fow by ourselves and then taught the perch a well deserved...
  11. Waterboy

444 Walleye Tourny

I just signed my team up, 1st timers for the 444. Team #60 Hawg Haulers, Lund 1900 Tyee black stop by and say hi. We are experienced Burwell guys but have never fished that end of the lake for eyes. Yes i've heard slow and harnesses, jet divers and dipsies are the way to go. We'll be pre...
  12. Waterboy

End of Summer Fishing Trip with the Boys!

WTG pins! I think I've seen a table shot like that before somewhere:) hahaha Next weekend hopefully the winds are calm and we can try for a few more eyes before they re all gone
  13. Waterboy

Burwell August 22

Yes Great day yesterday, I'm happy i was able to join emil again to lay a beating on the eyes like previous years and to meet you in person Paul. Was a great day even if we didn't fill the cooler:) We had to work for them and it was chaos at times and also weird why we missed so many but...
  14. Waterboy

Elbow Again 8-Aug-12

Nice work Pins
  15. Waterboy

Perch - Hastings - Thursday, June 20th

3rd try http://s727.photobucket.com
  16. Waterboy

try again
  17. Waterboy

A couple of good looking guys and a few better looking perch:)
  18. Waterboy

DS I was in the 1900 right beside you. We ended up with 138 then ran out of minnows and wanted to try for some eyes on the way back. No eyes or bows but a beauty day for sure we had 35 over 12 " just incredible. I'll try and post a pic tomorrow pickerel rigs out fished drop shot rigs by a long...
  19. Waterboy

Hastings Perch

We are going to hastings tomorrow as well bright and early we will be in a black lund tyee 1900 no vhf radio though, 3 or 4 guys in the boat. i'm hearing 45-48 FOW is good. Its about 1.5- 2 miles past the last windmill. I think there'll be a few boats out tomorrow so you should be able to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks