When you can't get out...

Then you can feed.
Anything better than fresh perch, fries, coleslaw on a summer evening?

I think not....
Looks good Dave.....but ummmm, YEAH, there is.......fresh walleye to go along WITH the fresh Perch, and add some corn on the cob.;)
You can keep the coleslaw tho. (My wife likes it, I DON'T but I'd make it for her if she REALLY wanted it.)

Of course there's always the option @Red Hering gave too, but make mine a nice 12oz Rib Eye instead of the T-Bone and if lobster isn't available, King Crab legs will do nicely, and if that's not available either, I'll settle for a skewer of prawns to go along with the steak. But then again, could always do the steak AND the walleye/perch together.....would still be surf n turf right.😋

:unsure:I guess IF you asked me real nice, I might even do all the cooking.......maybe.;):ROFLMAO:

No problem I'll ask nicely. 🙆‍♂️
I'll drop off about 10 lbs. of fillets tomorrow afternoon... what time do you want me to come back and pick up the fish dinners? 🙋‍♂️
10lbs of fillets ain't that much considering I KNOW you're not talking 10lbs of perch, so it's gotta be walleye you're talking about and I put just under 11 lbs in the freezer last week. So that's roughly about 1 limit of walleye, 6 fish.....so 12 fillets, plus the cheeks, maybe the wings too. THAT won't take that long at all.

You may as well stay and watch since they'd be ready before you got back to the 401 from my place by the airport Bob.;):ROFLMAO:

PS

We were out your way today. Had I known we could've stopped in and grabbed those 10lbs when we drove past your house this afternoon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's a great meal. Only thing I might add to it is some smoked baked beans. And a piece of fresh Italian bread. 👍

Nope, had them for breakfast yesterday 45 minutes after getting off the lake. Nothing better!!

Attachments

• 7359A12C-3C40-4FF6-8EA1-038A0C8CB472.jpeg
    7359A12C-3C40-4FF6-8EA1-038A0C8CB472.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks