Found some perch

misty river

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well , not the way I like to find them
And no I didn’t bring any home
Hopefully 2021 will be a better perch year

E5656614-F532-4AEF-B96F-448BB9BE918F.jpegE5656614-F532-4AEF-B96F-448BB9BE918F.jpeg5F9F90C8-F96E-4F57-BA2D-BBAE45FF6CE3.jpeg

Well,I got “reeled in” and bought some perch yesterday,for I needed a perch fix!! 🐟🐟😋 It looks like that my perch were even more expensive than yours by the kg @misty river and I likely won’t be buying perch again for quite sometime.There are some good reports of perch moving into the inner bay and being caught & I will need to check it out for hopefully some perch action,and if not,the pike are usually always there & hungry!! 45E18ED1-67DF-4881-8087-77CAC70708A9.jpeg 🎣🐟👍😎

Last edited:
Wow insane prices
I got 2 meals left from end of March harvest
I guess its worth its weigh in gold
Now definitely have to go and hunt them once more this year

Wow insane prices
For sure @Ticker so,the hunting begins now for those “yellow bellies!!” 😋👊👍🙂

Glad I was able to do what I was able to do in June this summer because I won't have to pay THAT price for some perch. I have lots of perch in my freezer that I caught in June. Of the 95 I kept out of the 134 I caught, I still have 70 in the freezer, so I'm good for a while.

Glad I was able to do what I was able to do in June this summer because I won't have to pay THAT price for some perch. I have lots of perch in my freezer that I caught in June. Of the 95 I kept out of the 134 I caught, I still have 70 in the freezer, so I'm good for a while.
keep your address secret Trevor---blackmarket perch are in high demand these days

Wow insane prices
Yes @Ticker insane prices indeed & the walleye is quite pricey as well,but of course,not as bad of a price like the EBE78DF0-ECF2-4E53-8228-E597E9A87816.jpeg6B2B0E55-CBC2-4A86-8B4D-00482B8AD708.jpegperch.

And,what day was your perch fry again??🤔 @Trevor M LOL 😂😂😉👍🙂

I dunno, when I look in my freezer I see a lot of red. 🐄

Certainly no Mythical Creatures in there. ☹️

Good thing I found some charcoal for sale a while back.

Smoked red meat will be a regular menu item around here. 🍽️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks