Recent content by wtrfowlwoody

1. W

Mid month longbeard.

Nice bird Tom.
  2. W

New LPWA Site - This forum still wanted?

I missed voting but to the people that voted "yes", thank you.
  3. W

Making Musky lures before season starts

Great looking lures. I hope all your hard work pays off. Good luck.
  4. W

Deep Fryer

chefboyardee, thanks for taking the time to explain the intricacies of deep frying. Most enlightening, I learned a lot.
  5. W

The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction

I was the individual that purchased the trip the last time it was offered. My daughter and son in law went. They had a blast and caught lots of fish. My daughter also found out while fishing she was having another boy, my third grandson. It was worth every penny and then some.
  6. W

Delta waterfowl Youth Decoy Contest

I found this on another site and thought I would post it. I talked to Worth and he was all for getting our Canadian youth involved. So if you have a young carver please encourage him or her to participate. Youth Decoy Contest Youth Decoy Carvers Wanted EVER WHITTLED a stick? Well, if you want...
  7. W

where to go on lake o

If anyone is looking for info on Lake O checkout this website www.spoonpullers.com
  8. W

Big Thanks To Scrimmy

Good Morning, I just wanted to say "thank you' for honouring your donation for a fishing charter for two that you donated last year. Although the weather was not the best on Friday my daughter and son in law had a blast. I even found out from my daughter while fishing she is having another...
  9. W

Hybrid duck boat

If you want to build a duck boat check out www.duckboats.net The members on this site have a wealth of information.
  10. W

tough weekend

I can't believe what I just read. My faith in human nature is vastly dwindling. For someone to stoop that low is absolutely incomprehensable. Whatever happened to the unwritten law of you keep an eye on my stuff and I'll watch yours. It is at the point you can't trust anybody. I hope you...
  11. W

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

I'm still stuck here in Regina. Compared to this time last year I am not seeing anything close to the number of birds I saw this time last year. There are a number of geese around but the ducks are nowhere to be seen. I am getting reports from some of the farmers about large flocks of snows...
  12. W

Paper Charts...Update

I just bought the nautical chart for Lake Erie from Port Glasgow to Long Point. It was purchased online from the Federal Government office in Toronto. $20.00 + $8.00 shipping + tax. Came to $31.00 and change. As much as I begrudge having to purchase one it is still cheaper than a $250.00 fine.
  13. W

Port Bruce Sunday July 1

You'll be glad you did.
  14. W

on-line auction for charity

Hi Shawn, Thanks for donating. I was the successful bidder. I am presently working in Regina so have given it to my daughter Alicia and son in law Kevin. They will contact you shortly. Woody
  15. W

St Thomas D/U Dinner and Auction

What is the date of the dinner?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks