where to go on lake o

johnny eh

hi everyone i am heading out tuesday just looking for a bit of info of where to go out of either hamilton lift bridge or bronte or fifty point does anyone have any info that would be great. also looking are they in close or out deep they seem to be scatteed. again any info would be great thanks again

@johnnyeh. Go down the page a few threads read ch312's report and icefishermans report from last week. All your questions will be answered. Did you not read them? There sure is enough there to get you started. Good luck, let us know how you made out. And yes from what I read and from what we saw last week they are spread from the Niagara River to Port Hope and beyond. Reports say that water temps have dropped 20°F in a few days according to what I read here or OFC , that makes it tough to find them for sure.

We were at Port Credit on Saturday and the surface temp was 55 F. We were out to about 150 for and trolled Dipsies out 160 on 3 and Riggers down 50 and 60 ft. Spoons were the best or us. Colours Blue dolphin and Green dolphin. They are staging at the mouth as well. If you're looking for silvers then head out deep if you're lookin for hawgs then stay close.

Look for the warmest surface temps around
Be sure to use cheater lines
When you mark bait balls on the GPS keep circling to stay on them
Use one of the free launches in the harbor

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks