Recent content by Waterfowler

1. W

Boat advice

I've had numerous jonboats. 1440, 1648, 1760 and 1960. 1648 mod v jon is a great boat for 2 guys and all the gear. Very stable and can take some big water as long as you aren't in a hurry.
  2. W

Smoked Goose

Brine overnight. Smoke to 130 degree internal and take off. Turns out medium rare and is very, very good.
  3. W

Port Burwell

Can anyone recommend a motel or other accommodations close to Burwell for a couple days fishing? Thanks.
  4. W

Lake Erie advice

Dipsy rods are rigged with braid already. How deep are you normally flat lining? I have lots of deep diving cranks.
  5. W

Lake Erie advice

Thanks so much for the quick responses......very much appreciated. Just to reassure myself...walleye limit is 6 (sporting licence) and rainbow limit is 5. And total possession limit is 6 walleye and 5 rainbow as well. (one days limit) Thanks again.
  6. W

Lake Erie advice

Heading up to Erie to fish next week. Probably Erieau and Burwell. Got lots of salmon gear for north shore Lake Ontario, but just thinking it may be to heavy for Erie walleye. Riggers and dipseys. Convector 45s with 30 lb Big game mono and 50-65 lb braid for the dipseys. 8-10 foot rods...
  7. W

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2020/2021

Any thoughts on the best place to launch this weekend??
  8. W

Long Point Guides

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks