Recent content by Sparky

1. S

Perch - Port Stanley

Hey there, any reports on the perch fishing in Port Stanley and minnow availability? Thanks!!
  2. S

Detroit river

Thanks, guys!! Any more reports would be most helpful
  3. S

Detroit river

Any reports on water clarity on the Detroit river?
  4. S

Port Stanley Perch

Any reports of any being caught?
  5. S

Pt. Stanley

Hey guys, what's the perch fishing been like in Pt. Stanley? Haven't heard any reports on the area? Is the new launch open yet? How much $$$. Looking at Sunday...
  6. S

Pt stanley

Ya a ton of gobies...
  7. S

Pt stanley

Sorry for the late posting...we went out Saturday morning...to the pump. Got about 60 perch...31 keepers in 32 FOW...a few of them 15 inches. Great day as always on the water with friends!
  8. S

Pt stanley

Thanks guys. appreciate it...I'll be sure to post something if we go out...
  9. S

Pt stanley

Where is the pump? thanks...
  10. S

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

Are the launches open? which ones? Bring it on!!
  11. S

Roe

Angling Sports, in London...awesome store, and great people. Thanks everyone.
  12. S

Roe

Sorry - St. thomas
  13. S

Roe

Anybody have any for sale...where could I get some?
  14. S

Drain the Great Lakes + Link

Does any one know if the discovery channel has changed their programming? I don't see the show on their line up.
  15. S

Kawartha Camping/Fishing

Hey there NetnLargies, if your looking for a cottage try www.ridgeviewcottages.ca on Rice lake out of Roseneath. I've stayed there many times and always had a good time! Tell em Sparky sent ya.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks