IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

HORTY

THE SEASON HAS BEGUN------fishing tugs have been out this wk. dodging the ice burgs to set their nets.The rain flushed the creeks,so docks will be going in soon.Ducks r diving for minnows,an the grass is greening up.:)HORTY,S weather report,will be starting soon:confused::cautious::love::LOL:.oh yah,we don,t sell crocs in pt.st.:cool::D:D:D:D:D.SO APPS!!-I am ready,painting is done:)an cover coming off boat on THURSDAY,drop in for a cold 1:):):):):)Tight lines to all,an have a great year- HORTY:watching::watching:

THE SEASON HAS BEGUN------fishing tugs have been out this wk. dodging the ice burgs to set their nets.The rain flushed the creeks,so docks will be going in soon.Ducks r diving for minnows,an the grass is greening up.:)HORTY,S weather report,will be starting soon:confused::cautious::love::LOL:.oh yah,we don,t sell crocs in pt.st.:cool::D:D:D:D:D.SO APPS!!-I am ready,painting is done:)an cover coming off boat on THURSDAY,drop in for a cold 1:):):):):)Tight lines to all,an have a great year- HORTY:watching::watching:

I'm starting to twitch @HORTY .................bring it on!!!! ................................apps

Had the boat out for the first this afternoon in lake Ontario went 4/6, with 3 being browns and one full colour male bow. Rapala flat rap and mini spin doctor with green kokanee fly had the most hits, all fish off lead core, with biggest fish lost on a white enticer off the rigger right on bottom

I didn,t have binoculars with me but around 4:30 pm from port Stanley it looked like a small boat out front of pumping station, but not real sure, it night have been a iceberg, but I don,t think so

I didn,t have binoculars with me but around 4:30 pm from port Stanley it looked like a small boat out front of pumping station, but not real sure, it night have been a iceberg, but I don,t think so
Had my glasses from bk yard-ICE BURGS-LOL-LOTS OF THEM !!!

I heard financial issues, lots of rumours, I guess not true, that's good

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks