Pt stanley

B

Bruce Graham

Fished 9:30 to 1:30 and ended up with 43 perch, 29 feet off the pump, water was dirty and gobies were more hungry than the perch, 4 guys so not great, but weather was good until we got rained on, fishing looks to be shaping up for the week end, sorry to be missing it! gone to the agawa for 10 days( as long as the train is running )

you are telling me this , that the perch are starting and I have my boat torn apart, not ready to go yet, putting in hydraulic steering and a new dash and of course ,new wiring to go with it

I know I'm being technical here but it's actually 2.25 km (1.4 mi.) straight east from the last break wall after coming out of the harbour. If you go I would start in 30 fow and work from there, good luck and don't forget to give a report.(y)

Looks like WINDFINDER says Sunday is the best day for PT. Stanley.

Doe anybody have any new updates??
Thank you in advance.

All indicators look like a beautiful day tomorrow for fishing. Calling for SW5 km in the morning then up to about 15 km by 2.00 pm before it gets choppy. I'll be out there in the morning for perch as well, good luck fishing @GDOG.

Sorry for the late posting...we went out Saturday morning...to the pump. Got about 60 perch...31 keepers in 32 FOW...a few of them 15 inches. Great day as always on the water with friends!

Sorry for the late posting...we went out Saturday morning...to the pump. Got about 60 perch...31 keepers in 32 FOW...a few of them 15 inches. Great day as always on the water with friends!

Thanks for the update at the pumping station and good to hear there's some big jumbos. Were you getting a lot of Gobies? I went out of Bruce yesterday solo and got 40 keepers but spent 75% of my time killing Gobies and rebaiting. I have never seen it that bad.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks