Recent content by ronnie67

1. ronnie67

Any outfitters have huts out?

Thank you!
  2. ronnie67

Any outfitters have huts out?

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HUTS OUT YET?
  3. ronnie67

Help fiding minnows pls...?

Thanks... Angling Outfitters does not but Southside Mini mart does....;)
  4. ronnie67

Help fiding minnows pls...?

I was thinking of playing hookie with my son tomorrow any info on minnows in the Brantford/ Woodstock area would be awesome... tnX....;)
  5. ronnie67

St.Williams, Any Safe Ice?

Thanks for the reports guys, hope I can get my boy out fishing yet ;)
  6. ronnie67

Any Ice yet!

Thanks everyone...lol.. hopin it thickens up and I can get out with my boy!
  7. ronnie67

Any Ice yet!

Just wonderin if thing are freezing up at all? :)
  8. ronnie67

deer crk cons.

Glad to see the Co's out, lets get them down to Young's creek this spring and see them flex their muscles over something worth flexing........
  9. ronnie67

Buy only un-killed meat?

That's why I keep thinking all warning labels be made illegal, it would thin things out...... I am a hunter, a fisherman and avid conservationist, a kill in the field is usually ethical, I am a Union Millwright, and the inside of a slaughterhouse, believe me, is no place to visit, as for store...
  10. ronnie67

Perch!

I didn't end up going going Tubing at Chickopee instead, Thanks for the tip I think I will head there this weekend, do you have an operator you use or do you just walk?
  11. ronnie67

Perch!

Well thanks for the report.....We only saw one fish the whole day last time, we will bring food to cook and enjoy the day regardless, any day in the outdoors with my son is priceless....:)
  12. ronnie67

Perch!

Lol got your attention, anyone having any luck yet, Im taking my ten year old out for round two Monday, we were skunked the last time, but still had a great day, he is super exited to go again, and I was just wondering if things had picked up at all with the new moon phase? Thanks for any...
  13. ronnie67

Check out great underwater video of perch fishing, Simcoe

Cool video, takin my son out Monday for Day two, (skunked day one lol) hope things are a bit better, but it will still be a perfect family day!!!
  14. ronnie67

I am a little dissapointed

It certainly is disappointing regarding the success of the fishing this year, I went with Grangers for a day with my 10yr old son... his first time out...we saw one fish all day maybe an 8 incher, but we listened to the radio and talked about lots of things, and made hot dogs for lunch, on the...
  15. ronnie67

Perch Are Here!!

Sweet that's gr8 news, see ya soon!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks