Recent content by obrienjim

1. obrienjim

Off Topic Poll - Your Preferred Decal Choice

I LIKE NUMBER 6. Nice job wave runner
  2. obrienjim

bug spray

I have fly swatters, kill the little buggers. :)
  3. obrienjim

Long Point Bay Live Aug 9

Good luck, hope to do the same thing, tomorrow morning!
  4. obrienjim

Help!!!! Pls

I was out on Friday, everything we caught was above 35 feet in 75 FOW to 95 FOW. Running mini divers 150 feet to 175 feet back. good luck.
  5. obrienjim

Fishing Report Perch - Normandale - Saturday, July 28th

Hi, Duck Soup. I have not fished Erie as much as you have over the years, But with so many walleye don't you think that the perch numbers would be down?
  6. obrienjim

Elbow yesterday Aug 3

started at the elbow and headed to the point and back. 75 fow-95fow. Managed 8 eyes, 4bows, threw one back. Everything worked for use yesterday riggers and dipsy’s. Riggers down 35 feet, mini dipsy’s back 150 - 175 feet. SOG 2.7 - 3.2 Thanks to all the guys who post on the board.
  7. AB4BB405-C252-4BB8-9245-C9119F0183ED.jpeg

AB4BB405-C252-4BB8-9245-C9119F0183ED.jpeg

8. obrienjim

Caught my first walleye

That's a beauty first walleye!
  9. obrienjim

Port Bruce Aug 3

Hit the water yesterday, for the first time this year, bad back kept me off the water. Straight out to 50 feet started fishing, went out to 60 feet. Ended the day with 9 eyes, two bows, 3 junk fish. Went old school yesterday, two riggers, two poles, running cheaters. Running ripplin for a hour...
  10. obrienjim

Leamington eyes

No one laughing here, nice catch. Best eating size.
  11. obrienjim

Fishing Report a fine day on the bay

Nice catch! I have never had a meal of bass. How would you best describe there taste?
  12. obrienjim

Fishing Report Nanticoke July 10th

Nice looking fish G.Mech, congrats!
  13. obrienjim

Sunday Morning on Erie..

Nice catch!!
  14. obrienjim

Trolling for Walleye Port Bruce

Was out last Saturday, no walleye for me, but one hell of a lot of silver bass. Going to give it another try this weekend. They will show sooner or later.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks