Recent content by NewfieRod

1. NewfieRod

Fishing Report Perch and warning, Port Bruce

Fished Friday and Saturday, caught some nice Perch, 24 Friday and another 20 today. Just west of the first tree (three trees) 31-33'. Heard a couple guys had limits. Warning!! There are dead heads out there people, big ones, be careful.
  2. NewfieRod

Port Bruce Wednesday morning

Nice Fish!! Thanks for the report.
  3. NewfieRod

Pic of the day...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  4. NewfieRod

Buy only un-killed meat?

:LOL:WOW! Can't believe someone can be that stupid!!
  5. NewfieRod

live report, St. Williams

No problem Huron. We finished the day with no fish, but still enjoyed the day with my son and friends! Great to get out with my boy!! spending time with him is priceless.
  6. NewfieRod

live report, St. Williams

Been fishing since before daylight, nothing around. Skunked so far! Lots of water on the ice!! And some areas that could cause some trouble! Be safe out there guys!
  7. NewfieRod

Watch what happens when you shoot boiling water from a water gun at -41 C

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good one G.Mech!!
  8. NewfieRod

Inner Bay Perchin' Report Jan. 4 with Jimmy Riggin'

Great report, Thanks!
  9. NewfieRod

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I'd like to thank everyone on this site for some great advice and posts! The people on this site may disagree at one time or another but we still all appreciate and respect each other’s points of view and ideas. We are...
  10. NewfieRod

Off Topic... Kellog's Closing London Plant

Here are a just few items made in Canada, Torpedo Divers, Mckenny Goalie equipment, Northstar windows, Blackberry, and Excalibur Crossbows. Walker Downriggers were made here but I think they are out of business now. Just read an interesting artical on this topic from the Finacial Post...
  11. NewfieRod

Off Topic... Kellog's Closing London Plant

It’s easy to blame the unions, but all they try and do is make a better life for the working class!! The good union jobs are the ones that buy the goods and services that everyone else rely on. People making $15/hr with a couple kids are not buying boats, rods, docking space and fishing...
  12. NewfieRod

Looking for a good tackle shop in the London area

Lambeth Rod & Tackle is where I buy all my fishing supplies. For a small shop he seems to have everything I need and great service!
  13. NewfieRod

Chantry Chinook Classic

Hey everyone, Fished the chantry last week with my 15 yr old son and girlfriend, out of Port Elgin and Lions Head. Fishing was slow only managed to catch 3 fish in 4 days of fishing. But our first Chinook landed my girlfriend on the leader board, we finished in 15 place!! We decided to make it...
  14. NewfieRod

Report from 50 north latitude.

That's great!! Way to go Walleye!
  15. NewfieRod

this upload sucks

Lets not forget the most important thing about this post, Nice Fish scrimmy!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks