Recent content by littlekitch

1. L

Fishing Report Perch - LP Inner Bay - Tuesday, April 16th

we were down late running the boat before Quinte walleye trip.i think we were just over from you.its hard being by someone who is dialed in and knows what they are doing.LOL.but it was a great day!Kitch
  2. L

Off Topic How to train a dog to be a fishing partner(Boat)

shadey top is important also carpeted ramp for on and off at the beach.we had a 150 lb st bernard.a foot note she barked when the down rigger rod fired!always before we heard or saw it.lol
  3. L

Electric socks

hey Stick. John M Halls in Paris On sell a heavy duty wool sock that i use deer hunting winter and late fall river fishing and ice fishing.feet are always comfortable.Kitch
  4. L

Fishing Report 27&28 port burwell.

we did great on wedensday and sunday south east of burwell 58ft of water 45 and 50 down 2 riggers all on nk watermelons.just ran 2 rods and that kept us plenty busy.
  5. L

Fishing Report St Williams Feb 26

i keep them in original water from seller in a little oscar cooler in my garage.i put a couple handfulls of snow in cooler each day.have kept them for a couple of weeks at a time.just don't forget the daily snow.you might have to scoop water out once or twice.
  6. L

Ice taxi

was at collins harbour yesterday best ice access i've had anywhere including lake simcoe cooksbay and quinte.the guy is very congenial and helpfull.good scoop of healthy minnows.
  7. L

Fishing Report Callendar Bay, Nippising

thanks.we were there years ago.figuring it out now 38 years ago wow!
  8. L

Fishing Report Callendar Bay, Nippising

who was your outfitter?
  9. L

Ice Fishing Boots

all rubber baffins from TSC (don't knownew store name) outer souls are good rubber,liners areWarm and removable.use them for ice fishing(walking) and all my cold weather treestand sits.no more toe warmers!dry and warm always.kitch
  10. L

Port Burwell Crappie

wow what a catch!
  11. L

Yak Attack, Burwell Sept 09 afternoon...3rd strike, yeeerrrrrrrr OUT!

the wife and i were out of burwell wed. 3pm to 6pm south east in 62 feet.fish were 45 to 55 ft down which is right in our riggers wheel house.body baits then spoons.didn't move a rod.they had lock jaw.
  12. L

Fishing Report Burwell this AM

wife and i were out of burwell thursday morning.good water conditions .we were east in 62 ft. 2 riggers set at 50 and 55 down 1 rod each rigger black'blue side orange belly ripplin red fin and black green side orange belly smithwick.did really well.
  13. L

Fishing Report Burwell Friday evening

the 25' 30'35'40' is that lure depth?
  14. L

Burpwell July 1

wife and I were also out of burwell from 8:30 to 11:30 with 3 pickerel landed and 2 bows lost at boat.picks were 2 on nascar on dipsy 90 back setting 3.one on watermelon nk 41 down on rigger.both bows on the dipsys with nascar 90 back 3 setting.the bows did a cartwheel at boat and with the...
  15. L

3 RODS ALLOWED FOR LAKE ERIE SPORTFISHING DISTRICT

my son and I used to fish lake Ontario off Olcott new York back in the day'the American boats looked like they had turkey tails on the back they had so many rods out.we ran one each and did just as well with out the hassle.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks