Recent content by KiaTech

1. KiaTech

Stanley or Burwell buoy?

If your reading the wave height from the Port Stanley bouy, I always double the number to get correct height. So for example if it says 0.7 , Expect it to be closer to 1.4 . Cheers
  2. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell aug 13

We had a rough go too only boated 2. Tried everything. Everything seemed to be on the bottom on the graph. Was out Wednesday Night got 7, that's fishing
  3. KiaTech

Just my thoughts

After hearing the news this week, I will be equipping my boat with more safety item that everyone has been speaking about more flares, PFD, Kill switch system. Big wake up call for myself and I am sure everyone on this form. Gut wrenching to hear this news I pray for this gentleman and hoping...
  4. KiaTech

Off Topic Long Point Bay water is disappearing

So with the winds this would be considered normal or not good? Awesome pictures!
  5. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell Aug 21

We hammer them today as well with a 2 man ticket. I just bought the Jerry Lee spoon. Holy crap I should of bought 4. That rod fired constantly on dipsey setting 3 145 back.
  6. KiaTech

Fishing Report Boating Right of Way

Red Right Return
  7. KiaTech

Off Topic Rice Lake Help

Try between upper and lower foley. Been fishing that lake for over 25 years. 14 ish feet of water trolling hot n tots with 1 ounce split shot. got be patient. You will find them. You can troll beside the two islands and run towards Hickory island. huge weed bed runs from lower foley to hickory...
  8. KiaTech

Bruce Sunday August 8 Live.

Good luck hope you hammer them, You should try jigging like you said.
  9. KiaTech

Burwell Aug 5 6-8:30

Went out for only the second time this year. Nice evening no bugs lol. Set up in 52 feet of water 1st fish 35feet down on downrigger gold/black rippling red fin. 2nd on a dipsey setting 3 95 back over 58 fow. Want to go out further. Sun was going down called it a night. 2/2 and one knock off...
  10. 20210805_212556.jpg

20210805_212556.jpg

11. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell June 13

Headed out to 52 fow and trolled to 58. 🪰where ridiculous. Went 2/2. First was a bow 52 fow. Dipsey 85 back setting 3, Blueberry muffin green back. 1hour later a nice walter off rigger 28feet down, gold/black RRF. Started at 6am off by 11 am. Flies were too much for this guy. Couldn't get a...
  12. 20210613_123627.jpg

20210613_123627.jpg

13. KiaTech

Off Topic Rice lake info

I've fished that lake for 25 years. We flat line troll mostly between upper and lower Foley islands. Huge weed line that runs out towards the channel and the tip of Hickory Island. We run right on.the edge of.that weed line. 12 -14 feet of water. Hot and tots, J-11 silver/black, single hook...
  14. KiaTech

Open seat or kayak fishing buddy wanted

If I am heading out Puddle Jumper I will let you know.
  15. KiaTech

Regulations

Thanks!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks