Open seat or kayak fishing buddy wanted

Puddle Jumper

I am on holidays this week and next ( northern trip canceled) .... I would like to get out fishing as much as possible..... I have all the gear except the boat , and have experience with both Erie and lake Ontario ( familiar with North and South shore launches) , ( limited Huron/ owensound also)

I am willing to travel 2 hours from Kitchener for day trip ...and if Detroit river / lake st.clair was an option ...I'd be willing to get a motel room somewhere . ( never fished down there though)

Option 2 .....I am just starting kayak fishing ....and am thinking about heading somewhere to fish for catfish ...and possibly perch etc if lake is calm

I was hoping to fish this weekend but not sure about the wind, and if I get the chance next week in the evening after work I might do some trolling out of port Stanley or Glasgow will keep you posted.

Are you interested on splitting on a Detroit river charter on Monday? PM me

But it is okay to line-up in Dover 50 deep at a ice cream store with no masks on.

But it is okay to line-up in Dover 50 deep at a ice cream store with no masks on.

Yes that's fine and it may not make any sense but it has nothing to do with it so why bring it up? Charters are down and if they are operating in Ontario, they are doing so illegally.

My mistake just a covid confused old man

My mistake just a covid confused old man

No sh!t, I'm fading in and out a pandemic rage myself most days....it is so tiring trying to make sense of anything right now. I just got done a conversation with a charter guy a few minutes ago and he's taking a real kicking while everyone else is out boating & fishing. It will all be back to normal soon right?.......right???

Back