Recent content by fishn4life

1. F

Congratulations Dicker!

That would be a mature bird by the looks of it You can see the white starting to form on Dicker's goose, but not filled in yet Is that because it's Immature, or because it's moulting? Either way, I'm jelous!
  2. F

Congratulations Dicker!

That looks pretty damn good for $90! I've always wanted a pair of nice green heads to go in my den, I'll definately give him a call once I get a nice pair Thanks for the update, cool mount Dicker!
  3. F

Congratulations Dicker!

Maybe you could post some pics of your next ones you get? I never even knew that any brants visit longpoint, (I guess I'm not the only one) Not trying to dis-credit you, just never heard of such a thing I always like to read about all the weird kinds of birds guy come across
  4. F

Congratulations Dicker!

Hey duckman, Where's all the pictures? Sounds almost like he confusing brants with cormorants :D Everyone that I know that hunt religiously, have never heard of anyone ever shooting a Brant Btw- good thing you have a picture dicker, or else I wouldn't believe you either!!! Lol
  5. F

Congratulations Dicker!

Congratulations dicker! After reading this post, I had to research this bird as I have NEVER seen or heard of anyone shooting one of these down here It was a long ways away from home, to say the least The majority of brants migrate across to greenland, and along the coast of B.C ending up in...
  6. F

not friendly

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all!!!!! In your last post, you asked what blind to pick, and another member spoon-fed you all the information right to you He even advised you to come down to the unit and talk to everyone (which is the best way anyways) If you're looking for a online...
  7. F

Any Ryerse action yet?

I've fished ryerse for quite a long time now, and even though fishbones failed at putting it more politely, I do have to agree with him All the people leaving their garbage, old fishing line w/hooks still attached, and being noisey early in the AM, not to mention the odd person leaving the...
  8. F

Question about Coots

Great pics dicker (loved the 2nd pic,lol) After I read this post, I too ventured down to the point to check out the action These birds really made a good comeback, we saw about 11 eagles on sunday along the causeway, more than 1/2 were immature birds I cannot believe that after an eagle grabs a...
  9. F

Looking for a place to hunt over the holidays?

Just read my last post and didn't realize ,how I worded it sounded insulting... Not my intensions!!!! Sorry Guys Just me... Being a smart a$$ just meant that it's sad to see the season come to an end once again :(
  10. F

Looking for a place to hunt over the holidays?

I was just @ Walmart and they had tissues on sale if that helps ya out :D Some people that run the unit might want to actually spend time with their families and friends this time of year Just one thought
  11. F

Long Point Old Boys Club -Secrets Revealled!

It's about time someone said it dicker! Everytime I visited the unit it was an very enjoyable time! Met some good friends there and shared lots of stories there I too hope it is always there for generations to come The one best piece of advise I could possibly add to this post is- if there seems...
  12. F

Can someone help

I AM NATIVE, & am not offended by comments made by anyone on this site, that's why we have freedom of speech!, you have to take the good along with the bad with everything you do in life I have been down to young's creek in early spring and witnessed "people" ( I have put it that way on...
  13. F

sat oct 15

Nice stringer dicker! Next time your brother cancels on you, Don't hesitate, give me a call!!! I bet those ducks had a hard time workin' that crazy wind on sat., that or were breaking the sound barrier! I've noticed guys do alot of shootin', but come back empty handed, alot of the time it's...
  14. F

Walleye fisherman to Duck hunter in one day!

Looks like an awesome day out on the bay! Nice Mixed bag, looks like some BW & GW teals, bluebills, wigeons & some geese! Always love to read your guys posts, seems like most people go out every weekend but don't say anything on how they made out? Best thing you can do for "Renner" is take him...
  15. F

opener

Awesome job you guys! You two made out better than anyone I know, maybe there is something to all the effort you guys put in to settin' up BTW- thanks for all the help from the past dicker,I know I really appreatiated it Please don't stop posting all on the account of 1 persons opinion, I think...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks