Recent content by Dontgetcaught

1. D

going to quinte help

quote: Originally posted by Asscar Just came back from Picton last week from fishing. I knew it was a little early for the walleye to have the feed bag on. I tried numerous spots ie: Shermans Point and found that all of my luck came at Thompson Point. Ended up with 20 walleye . Fished off and...
  2. D

A Quick Rant

Probably the same person that smashed into my front bumper on my brand new FX4 and left no note I feel your pain,some people are.....
  3. D

Huron perch

Nice going for a second there I thought you had 3 arms lol
  4. D

New ride

Nice
  5. D

minnows from jimmy riggin

http://www.rottenronnies.ca/
  6. D

Old cut Monday 01/31

Nice
  7. D

Old Cut Wednesday January 26,2011

Thanks for the report Red :)
  8. D

Photo Contest ends Tuesday January 18th

What if yur not a member of facebook?
  9. D

new here and hello to all

Welcome Bassfisherman
  10. D

Perchin Thurs

quote: Originally posted by Red Hering Dontgetcaught,Hello myself and another angler I was talking with,both saw your 14 inch Perch after you had just caught it.It was definetly a Trophy for a Perch.Nice to have talked to you also before you left your fishing spot. Good Fishing.8D RED FISH...
  11. D

Perchin Thurs

quote: Originally posted by Argo Nut Hey dontgetcaught Sounds better than a good day at work! :) Where were you fishing and how was the ice. If the snow holds out I am walking out on Saturday. I need the exercise. It is suppose to be a little milder but snow…… Fresh batteries in the GPS and...
  12. D

Perchin Thurs

Slow bite for me today.Brought home a few for supper though.I did catch my second 14 incher this season today...what a pig There is still bad spots all over so be carefull out there
  13. D

ice off oldcut

Jimmys report on his web site says he will be putting out his huts tomorrow.Iam assuming Jimmy goes out of old cut...Ive seen his truck parked there
  14. D

Some pics from the Holidays

Nicely done
  15. D

Ice Conditions

Back to the top for those wondering about ice at old Cut. Thanks for updating your web site Jimmy! Much appreciated!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks