Recent content by bobbinrobyn

1. bobbinrobyn

glascow no fear

wifey and i headed out at 700am and met 3 boats coming back in . no fear. quartered into the waves and set lines at 50 fow pulling 2 rrf on lead . boom ,big hit ...on lines tangled ,muliple hooks and net involved, Robyn has mobility issues, total shit show.landed fish .went down to single hook...
  2. bobbinrobyn

glascow lost equiptment

Had a great day of fishing on Friday . Somewhere inbetween the ramp at Glascow ond Woodstock I lost my transom saver and a stern transom tie down strap. Any way fish were caught in 69 FOW and every lure we tried caught multple walleye and no bows IF any one seen my lost parts flying around on...
  3. bobbinrobyn

Glascow Aug2

launched 3.30PM Walleye chop was perfect Tried from 55 to60 FOW but fish were toosmall . Picked up and moved to 70 FOW and it was on. ALL fish over 5 lbs. and lots af marks. White and pink spoons were the best.
  4. bobbinrobyn

Lake O help ,advice

Hoping to launch any where for fall salmon. Any and all help/advice greatly appreciated in advance.
  5. bobbinrobyn

coffee mug at Glascow

Totally absent minded this morning. Left my travel cup on top of ticket machine. Anyway ,headed out in fog(coffee deficent) to 68 ft. Slow at first but landed 9 good sized walleye plus 2 chromes. Most came 30ft down with inline boards . Off water at 11 but ,forgot to look for travel mug.Must of...
  6. bobbinrobyn

Glasgow June 5th

Talked with you at the ramp this morning. Marked alot of bait and fish between 34 and39 but no takers for 3 hrs. moved to 48 and picked 2 fish dragging bottom with the sonar totally blank. Got sick of bugs and thick fog and off water about 11am.
  7. bobbinrobyn

outdoors card

my wife bought her new card by phone on Dec24. It has not arrived in the mail yet and when she called in today she was told the new card would not be mailed till mid Feb. She will only have her visa recieght for proof' has any one else experienced this?
  8. bobbinrobyn

Port Glasgow Walleye July 19th

wife and I were on the water as sun came up and struggled today at GLASGOW .Moved out to 70 feet and had our limit by 1130 I suspect I was not understanding the lower currents .Fish were all under 4 lbs. All in all a beauty day.
  9. bobbinrobyn

burwell thurs morning

first post this season thanks to all the previous helpfull posters. welcome back to Stomp , I was lucky to fly into Timberwolf a few years back and check that off the bucket list . On the water at 5:00 am and landed 8 pics by 8:00 .5 col lead with aspoon did most damage , done by 10:00 .Fish...
  10. bobbinrobyn

Fishing Report Perching Port Bruce

You made the right choice today Wave Runner I took my wife and son out after walleye This morning and after some puking (son) and aworrying wfe we ploughed throug the 6ftrs back to burwell Marked plenty of fish 8 ft off bottom from 58ft to61ft but could not dare go any deeper .AllOK now but no...
  11. bobbinrobyn

Fishing Report port bruce perch july 7th

Hate to report this but I had simalar results on Mon and Tues this week
  12. bobbinrobyn

Weather for Sun Sept 1

I am reading the weather the same as you .SO I will be on the water early and off by noon .May be our last shot this year good luck
  13. bobbinrobyn

Port Bruce Monday

left prt Bruce 7;30 mon. morning headed west to prt Stanley. went 9 for 15 on walleye and had lots of silvers and sheep also . Found the fish very aggresive and fought till they were in the net today Redfins of any colour worked for us on 10 colour
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks