Port Bruce Monday

Daze Off

Lets see if this will post from my iphone while still fishing.

Fish 7:30 to 12:30 and caught 3-pickeral. We fished in 66-fow most of the morning. We managed to pull in 8-lb, 7-lb and 6-lb. We took 2 on 10 colour leadcore and 1 off the rigger down 55-fow. Trolled in until we hit 61-fow and only picked shitheads and silver bass. We're going to troll for another 30-mins and then pull up the lines.

Will attach pics later this afternoon once I get back in London.

Jeff

Ok I just posted this from my camera roll, not photo stream. The trick is when taking a picture, switch your camera to take the picture from the front of your iphone, lower resolution, must be under 1-mb. image.jpg

I was out at Bruce today too aboard the @Mickey Finn. 2 pics, a ton of silvers and a couple of sheepies (we were after 'bows but they seem to be getting scarce now). Nice day out there and lots of fish on the graph today and many guys doing much better than did we.

Bus photo around 7:45. No one threw anything at us.

Captain I with a nice 'eye:

Greg and the staff at North Erie Marina did a great job getting us in and out in a hurry on a busy day. Rigs were parked right out on the highway when we left around 2:00. Perfect weather for fishing Lake Erie.

How deep did you guys go ? I noticed one of the charter guys pulled in 30-pics this morning with a full crew. Not sure how deep he has been fishing.

We mostly fished 65-68', SW of Bruce... found the silver bass hotspot but not the 'bows or 'eyes.

We went 1 for 4 today out of Bruce. Had my brother out for the first time in forever. He's not much for trolling and I don't think we changed his mind much. Made sure he got to boat the one rainbow that made it to the net. Lot's of silver bass on the riggers. The bow and all the other hits were on the Dipsey's most on the copper diver. Beuaty day for washing hardware though.

left prt Bruce 7;30 mon. morning headed west to prt Stanley. went 9 for 15 on walleye and had lots of silvers and sheep also .
Found the fish very aggresive and fought till they were in the net today Redfins of any colour worked for us on 10 colour

Back