R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Open seat for this afternoon/evening if the lake stays nice
hoping to launch at about 5pm Port Stanley Public boat launch
DM if interested.

SEATS FILLED!

Last edited:
toilet GIF

Too bad that's like 2 hours away.

Nice πŸ‘ of you to offer a open seat @Derkd9 to anyone.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I would of have loved to have join you tonight,if you would have me!! ☺️😏 lol πŸ˜‚. If I didn’t have my own boat,which needs to see some water and soon,I would have loved to have accepted your offer. My outboard motor and my truck are finally fixed,and I have a lot of fishing to catch up to!! Hopefully,you will find someone,and the walleye & rainbow fishing will be fantastic for you & your company tonight!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

@Trevor M how's your chores list looking?
It's looking almost done. (will be within the hour):)

Unfortunately, when you want to launch, is when I have to be picking my wife up from work and then it would take me about an hour to get from home to the launch in Pt Stanley, which would put me there after 6 (especially if she's given a late day dispatch) and that would be an inconvenience to your plans:(. Otherwise I'd be all over your open seat offer for this evening.

Unfortunately, when you want to launch, is when I have to be picking my wife up from work and then it would take me about an hour to get from home to the launch in Pt Stanley, which would put me there after 6 (especially if she's given a late day dispatch) and that would be an inconvenience to your plans:(. Otherwise I'd be all over your open seat offer for this evening.
normally I wouldnt mind waiting but after 6 is getting a little late. next time for sure

@Derkd9 remind @Trevor M that you are fishing for walleye’s & perhaps πŸ€” rainbow’s as well,and not perch,out on Lake Erie!! LoL πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ™‚

I was thinking its from the lack of fishing lately and not from doing dishes would of been my guess
You are πŸ’― % right!! @Derkd9 !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I β€œlove” your way of thinking!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ™‚ Excuse me,while I put the Windex away,and get my fishing tackle together,for my next trip out this week,on Lake Erie. πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Hey @Red Hering. Wanna bet on that "softest hands in town statement":ROFLMAO:

We'll just put this to bed now.;):whistle::):ROFLMAO:

This is ONLY a partial list of what I do around the house, not for brownies, nor for food of any kind, but for the privilege of sleeping in my own bed instead of on the couch or God help me, in the shed where the garbage bins that will periodically during the summer have fish carcasses in them a day or two before garbage day are found. ;):sick::ROFLMAO:

• Dishes
  • Laundry hers and mine. Neither one of us can remember the last time SHE did the laundry, yeah it was THAT long ago (we're talking years) and she almost ALWAYS has more dirty clothes than I do. (of course that's because she HAS more clothes than I do)
  • Floors, swept, mopped, vacuumed.
  • Dusting all the furniture, the walls, the light fixtures, and the ceilings.
  • Windows, (yeah I do'em and will likely have to do'em again in the not to distant future. It's been a while)
  • Bathroom including toilet, tub, sink, counter tops, mirrors, AND the damn cat litter and the cats (now cat, one passed away a few years back) were here before I was, so not even technically my cats, although according to my wife, I adopted the cats when we got together. I think it's the other way around to be honest :ROFLMAO:
  • Speaking of the cat, it's MY job to shove the cat's pill down her throat twice per day. (she's been on meds for the past almost 4 years now) My wife doesn't want to be "the meanie" and has a hell of a time doing it anyways. The cat fights her. The cat doesn't fight me.:ROFLMAO:
  • ALL the cooking. She has never cooked for me. Not once since we got together, and here's why. As you know, I was a chef for 12 years. So, once she finally let me cook for her, about 6 months after we got together, it was decided that for as long as we're together, I do the cooking. I've offered to teach her multiple dishes, multiple times and her response has always been the same, "WHY would I want to do THAT, when I have YOU." and I can't argue that logic.:ROFLMAO:
  • When my wife is not working, I'm the chauffeur tasked with getting us to and from where ever we go, safely while she sits there in the passenger seat, looking cute and all that......and "navigates" and warns me of impending dangers that apparently she thinks I haven't seen because you know, I NEVER pay attention to all things around me when I'm driving. Years of driving tractor trailer and anticipating not only traffic lights, but also what others might do, just completely gone. I'm 6 yrs older than she is and had my license before she was out of elementary school, but apparently, I've forgotten how to do it:rolleyes: AND outside of London and St. Thomas, she CAN'T tell you how we got to where we went, let alone how to get back home. That's MY job too. ;)
  • Gardener.
  • Lawn Maintenance.
  • Snow removal.
And that is, as I said, only a partial list of what I do without being told BEFORE I'm given any honey do list. Those are separate and always an addition to all that.:inpain:

It's a wonder I have ANY time to go fishin at all. :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks