Fishing Report Thanks Guys For Sending Some My Way

Fish Farmer

YAHOO YAHOO 👍😁 Did well yesterday east of Maitland about 4 miles 30 FOW
I needed 1 more for my limit and got a doubleheader.
Flat Lining White worm harness with 1 1/2 oz snap.

Attachments

• 64961819336__11BFF9A3-F4C9-47CD-B6D3-83140A4362E9.jpg
    64961819336__11BFF9A3-F4C9-47CD-B6D3-83140A4362E9.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 64962935873__6DB5F920-87E6-4AFF-96D1-69DCE50DE356.jpg
    64962935873__6DB5F920-87E6-4AFF-96D1-69DCE50DE356.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
They followed me back from Burwell. :)

I'm going to go to Maitland soon, but see if the smallies are around.

@Fish Farmer are you using live worm or artificial one? do you mind upload a picture of the worm harness? I want to see how the hooks setup if you have one handy. thanks.

@Fish Farmer are you using live worm or artificial one? do you mind upload a picture of the worm harness? I want to see how the hooks setup if you have one handy. thanks.
I use real worms and I make most of my own harnesses.
Got my blades from Lure Making .com, Beads I got from the Dollar store years ago, can find them now
Was using 1 1/2 oz. snap weight, I let out 50' first then put my snap on then let out another 150', make sure you let out very slowly because you'll get snagged.
Lots think it's the lure or colour, white shows up big time. plus a harness stays put. not like a lure "spoon or body bait swinging back and forth.
You watch a under water video and see a fish miss the bait moving, worm harness blade spins the hook stays still, but that is my theory anyway.
Ever think so many coloured spoons and it's the underside is what they see chrome flash. or a white underside. People get a tracked to colours, again my theory.
But I have been wrong lots of times. (y) (y):D

Attachments

• Harness and Wieght.JPG
    Harness and Wieght.JPG
    471.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I use real worms and I make most of my own harnesses.
Got my blades from Lure Making .com, Beads I got from the Dollar store years ago, can find them now
Was using 1 1/2 oz. snap weight, I let out 50' first then put my snap on then let out another 150', make sure you let out very slowly because you'll get snagged.
Lots think it's the lure or colour, white shows up big time. plus a harness stays put. not like a lure "spoon or body bait swinging back and forth.
You watch a under water video and see a fish miss the bait moving, worm harness blade spins the hook stays still, but that is my theory anyway.
Ever think so many coloured spoons and it's the underside is what they see chrome flash. or a white underside. People get a tracked to colours, again my theory.
But I have been wrong lots of times. (y) (y):D
most harness i saw online using two single hooks, I assume the treble hook is the second one attach to middle of worm? @Fish Farmer

Your Welcome!! 👊👊 @Fishfarmer from us sending you some walleye’s “your way.” lol 😂 😉 Congratulations as well on catching your walleye limit,”with style!!” but one over your limit & released of course!! 👍👍🙂

Last edited:
Fish Farmer
Was thinking of going either there or Nanticoke tomorrow and you may have just confirmed it. Are we able to launch in port maitland now or do we have to launch up the river?.

Fish Farmer
Was thinking of going either there or Nanticoke tomorrow and you may have just confirmed it. Are we able to launch in port maitland now or do we have to launch up the river?.
Lots of guys launch up river it you want to stay away from the crowd at the free launches.
Can get crazy at the free ones, you have to get there early early.

Hows the last 2 days been out of Maitland? Still on the reefs or out off the fingers yet?

30' of water.....almost like those guys running to find deep fish are blasting right past them 🤔 Good fishing @Fish Farmer ...have heard the same from a few sources about those shallow fish 😉

Josh

Was out yesterday and only caught 2, just couldn't find them. my other buddy nothing. one guy at the fingers had only caught 1.
Maybe they have moved on to another spot. I'll be giving it another shot next week.
Unfortunately those guys got tails and know how to use them... you will get into em' good next time FF. (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks