Ramps opened 4 hours ago

I thought let the mad rush happen today.Marinas will be working out their new covid rules so I will wait a bit .Plus I had a family commitment today.Also need to put gear in boat life jackets and check plugs and fluid levels on outboards.

Public ramp at Stanley is very quiet....3 pwc's and 3 boat trailers. Considering the lake is calm I thought there would be more users. However, no sh#t show, then maybe the ramps will stay open for the summer duration.

Maybe there's a lot that don't like going fishing alone or maybe most others also wanted to avoid the "dog and pony show" that never materialized. ;) :)

Sarnia launch was surprisingly quiet today also. I expected a ? show. Maybe a dozen or so trailers in the parking lot. My daughter and I fished for a couple hours. Tried jigs and also harnesses with BB had a few hits but no success. Still was great to get out.

Ramps opened 4 hours ago, where are all the fishing reports?
Good one @whitbytrader ?? You won’t see a fishing report from me for sure,especially on a long weekend & the opening of the boat ramp’s again.I ended up taking our 2 dogs for a hike along the thames river this morning with no fishing pole.Then I cut our grass & now I am looking on my weather app,to see which day next week looks good for boating/fishing.It would be great to see someone put in a fishing report from today,wether it is good or bad!!?????

Good one @whitbytrader ?? You won’t see a fishing report from me for sure,especially on a long weekend & the opening of the boat ramp’s again.I ended up taking our 2 dogs for a hike along the thames river this morning with no fishing pole.Then I cut our grass & now I am looking on my weather app,to see which day next week looks good for boating/fishing.It would be great to see someone put in a fishing report from today,wether it is good or bad!!?????
must be an old geezer thing I did the same thing but with 3 dogs along big creek cut the grass and now checking weather lol

Big Otter this morn...........no rush, hardly any boats(trucks n trailers)at Greg's or Darryls..........Burwell quiet when I left 10am to ready my boat for launch next week. Park was also quiet. Just imagine how good the fishing is going to be this year!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks