Used Fishing Rod Rack’s For Sale @Angling Outfitters—BUT,Going Fast!! ???

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
While I was at Angling Outfitters this morning,I noticed some used fishing rod rack’s scattered around inside their outside fishing section area.I went inside to the main store,and asked @bosco a employee there,if they were for sale,and yes they were he said.I ended up buying a used Rapala fishing rod rack,(which holds 36 fishing rod’s),and it cost me only $25,which I was happy to purchase and quite a deal I thought!! There are more used fishing rod rack’s for sale there,ranging from $25 to $100 by Shimano,Quantum,etc.,for anyone who might be interested in purchasing a used fishing rod rack there. Thanks for taking my photo 22E572C4-29FF-4ADF-8E5F-708469505C60.jpeg @bosco (it beats taking a selfie @bosco said-lol :);)),which I do take a lot of-selfies of myself-lol). It was great to see you again @bosco ?and Joselyn,and other staff members ?again at Angling Outfitters.Till the next time & have a amazing day to all,at Angling Outfitters!! 0939D714-DBEC-43FF-B28E-7D04C9FDE062.jpeg ? ????

While I was at Angling Outfitters this morning,I noticed some used fishing rod rack’s scattered around inside their outside fishing section area.I went inside to the main store,and asked @bosco a employee there,if they were for sale,and yes they were he said.I ended up buying a used Rapala fishing rod rack,(which holds 36 fishing rod’s),and it cost me only $25,which I was happy to purchase and quite a deal I thought!! There are more used fishing rod rack’s for sale there,ranging from $25 to $100 by Shimano,Quantum,etc.,for anyone who might be interested in purchasing a used fishing rod rack there. Thanks for taking my photo View attachment 20408 @bosco (it beats taking a selfie @bosco said-lol :);)),which I do take a lot of-selfies of myself-lol). It was great to see you again @bosco ?and Joselyn,and other staff members ?again at Angling Outfitters.Till the next time & have a amazing day to all,at Angling Outfitters!! View attachment 20409 ? ????

Good to know, wouldn't mind getting one but 1) I don't have that many fishing rods, 2) I have nowhere to put it, shed is full, 3) If I did get one, that would mean I want to have that many fishing rods and my wife would be most displeased with me.:LOL:

She looks at me like this ?:rolleyes: almost every time I mention I'm thinking about getting a new fishing rod.

Apparently the 3 I have is enough since by her logic and reasoning, I can only use 1 if I'm sitting on the pier, and 2 if I were to be out in the lake in a boat. Of course it's hard to argue that logic and reasoning when she's correct, but....doesn't stop me from looking at them once in a while.

Good to know, wouldn't mind getting one but 1) I don't have that many fishing rods, 2) I have nowhere to put it, shed is full, 3) If I did get one, that would mean I want to have that many fishing rods and my wife would be most displeased with me.:LOL:

She looks at me like this ?:rolleyes: almost every time I mention I'm thinking about getting a new fishing rod.

Apparently the 3 I have is enough since by her logic and reasoning, I can only use 1 if I'm sitting on the pier, and 2 if I were to be out in the lake in a boat. Of course it's hard to argue that logic and reasoning when she's correct, but....doesn't stop me from looking at them once in a while.
@Trevor M when I got home yesterday with my fishing rod rack 2DE3982E-AB67-4CCE-9D51-51D8EC418952.jpeg that I bought from Angling Outfitters,my wife says to me,great,I need another pool cue rack!! ?1A316781-0282-4A68-A771-0522C1A5BDBA.jpeg That is how she ended up with one of my fishing rod rack’s that I bought from Bass Pro years ago. But,she is not getting this one that I bought from Angling Outfitters yesterday!! lol :ROFLMAO::sneaky:??

@Trevor M when I got home yesterday with my fishing rod rack View attachment 20426 that I bought from Angling Outfitters,my wife says to me,great,I need another pool cue rack!! ?View attachment 20425 That is how she ended up with one of my fishing rod rack’s that I bought from Bass Pro years ago. But,she is not getting this one that I bought from Angling Outfitters yesterday!! lol :ROFLMAO::sneaky:??
Now that's a fishing rod rack that ended up being a "red herring." ?

Last edited:
I'm watching Izumi on tv right now. This episode he's on the St. Clair. Should see some of the walleye him and his guest are bringing in.

:rolleyes: Of course I post that, it goes to commercial, and when it comes back, he's somewhere else with a different guest and I missed where he is, still walleye tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching Izumi on tv right now. This episode he's on the St. Clair. Should see some of the walleye him and his guest are bringing in.

:rolleyes: Of course I post that, it goes to commercial, and when it comes back, he's somewhere else with a different guest and I missed where he is, still walleye tho.
@Trevor M I haven’t watch a fishing show for year’s now,(no cable), I am cheap,I guess!! :cautious: lol :ROFLMAO: But I did enjoy watching Bob Izumi,and a few other fishing show’s,when we did have cable.With you talking about walleye’s just now,and now that the sunshine is out,it is now time to go 03CBE98B-43A2-4350-BB5D-BF3000904817.jpeg walleye fishing!! ??o_O Talk later & enjoy the rest of your day!! ??

Holy crap, @Red Hering lives at Angling Outfitters!
They have cable TV...

Hey @Red Hering ... if you can find some free Internet, you can watch Bob Izumi on YouTube

Maybe @ Micky D's while you're sipping your McCafe?

They have cable TV...

Hey @Red Hering ... if you can find some free Internet, you can watch Bob Izumi on YouTube

Hey Stomp there's nothing like watching cable TV while drinking a McCafe when selecting a fishing rod rack. :cool:

They have cable TV...

A Big Thanks @stomp for the tip/information whenever I am not fishing,I will check out Bob Izumi on you tube,with a McCafe of course. ??

I'll have to try and get up next weekend and get one of them rod holders if there are any left that is.

Back