Sticker

@Extra Virgin & @Red Fisher what is the water level like in the inner bay? 🤔 I am planning/hoping to fish for pike and largemouth bass,( not sure 🤔 yet on what day,but likely through the week,light winds permitting of course),along the reeds and way back in the marsh out of my canoe 🛶🎣👍,if it’s not too “ weeded up!” Thanks in advance fellas & tight lines & perch on to you both!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

@Red Hering : Water level will be fine for your trip….
@Red Fisher up to anywhere from 2 to 3 feet deep,so that at least the largemouth bass & pike have some water to swim in for their survival. A old photo of me & one of my kayaks that I used to have & sold,that I fished for pike & largemouth bass out of,before the Covid-19 pandemic. Thanks in advance @Red Fisher for your feedback & for your time. 🛶🎣🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

@Extra Virgin & @Red Fisher what is the water level like in the inner bay? 🤔 I am planning/hoping to fish for pike and largemouth bass,( not sure 🤔 yet on what day,but likely through the week,light winds permitting of course),along the reeds and way back in the marsh out of my canoe 🛶🎣👍,if it’s not too “ weeded up!” Thanks in advance fellas & tight lines & perch on to you both!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂
Still deep enough for me to cut between TP and Bait Island at full throttle 👍

I would give you one of mine however it seems that they are in high demand as 2 were removed from my boat trailer on separate occasions this summer. First time was funny, second not so much. I have one left but reluctant want to put it on now. Maybe I will get some heavy braid and wear it as a lanyard.👍

I would give you one of mine however it seems that they are in high demand as 2 were removed from my boat trailer on separate occasions this summer. First time was funny, second not so much. I have one left but reluctant want to put it on now. Maybe I will get some heavy braid and wear it as a lanyard.👍
See @stomp they are so popular and valuable, people are stealing them! Maybe we should brand a 6-8 padlock 🤷‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks