Sticker

Ooooops !

I forgot to mention the great Classified section and of course the latest addition From the Galley for which I believe kudos goes to Mrs. Stomp for that.
Some of the other forums were ideas from members, namely @tailfeathers and @hvyhaul , but much credit goes to @Mrs. Stomp for putting up with my fishing obsession and the related time spent keeping the broadcast going on Channel 6-8 ! I could not have done it without her support!

@Ticker @stomp Slancy helps in a couple different ways
If it’s just the two of us she I will use electric knife cut the fillets off and she will start taking skins off and rib cages out. And when I’m done I help finish what’s left of the skins and rib cages and she will dry the meat and works the vacuum sealer.

When it’s three of us my friend and I will clean the fish and she just drys and vacuum seals the meat 👍

@Ticker @stomp Slancy helps in a couple different ways
If it’s just the two of us she I will use electric knife cut the fillets off and she will start taking skins off and rib cages out. And when I’m done I help finish what’s left of the skins and rib cages and she will dry the meat and works the vacuum sealer.

When it’s three of us my friend and I will clean the fish and she just drys and vacuum seals the meat 👍
Lol @Derkd9 , it took years for my wife to actually touch the fish and hold it up for pictures
I'm happy we got that far

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks